Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU DUMPED INTO YOUR TACO...?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2014, 05:34 PM   #41
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
I stopped counting....

Just in this "rebuild" alone I'm at about 10k in parts and materials and will finish with about $6500 in labor.

I would estimate I'm probably another 20k+ in parts alone before this string up upgrades.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:41 PM   #42
TheDuke0fHurl is on a distinguished road
TheDuke0fHurl's Tacoma Gallery
Vent visors - $50
Nerf bars - $130
Chrome grill overlay - $80
Back rack - $150
Tool box - $350
Weathertechs - $150
Future seat covers - $200

So a little over a grand
Old 03-12-2014, 05:44 PM   #43
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Damn, Jerry! Did you include the price of the truck in that total?

About 5k for me. Camper shell biggest purchase.
Nope just mods my swap was 25,000 alone and I dropped about 15,000 before that. I've got about 55,000 total including the price of the truck.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:48 PM   #44
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by discoy2k View Post
$600 real european dual hi/lo 55watt HID headlights
(2 dual REAL dual bulb HID's with 4 ballasts/ignitors

Pls get your money back.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:02 PM   #46
...It Hurts when I Pee...
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: ParaRescue-SpecOPs
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post

Pls get your money back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Nope just mods my swap was 25,000 alone and I dropped about 15,000 before that. I've got about 55,000 total including the price of the truck.
Closing in on ya Jer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh0351 View Post
I just dropped $3,005.27 today, but haven't tallied the rest. I'm guessing another couple of grand at least....
What did you drop the 3 Clams on....details..
Old 03-12-2014, 07:09 PM   #47
Skyhawk31Echo is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Skyhawk31Echo's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked up a '12 Magnetic Grey Access Cab, TRD Off-Road 4x4 with the 6spd manual for $24k with 30,000 miles. The guy I bought it from was clueless to the mods, it had Katzkins leather seats installed front and rear plus a 10" JL Sub professionally installed in the center console, not sure what all those mods cost but I figure I got one hell of a deal!

Since then, I've installed:

$580 - Stealth 6 Rims in Matte Black
$900 - BFG All Terrains
$200 - TRD Sport Color Matched Grill
$300 - Black Low Profile Toolbox
$110 - URD Short Shifter
Old 03-12-2014, 07:20 PM   #49
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Hah hahahhahhaha hahhahahahahahhagahahahgagahaha i dont think of this
Old 03-12-2014, 07:25 PM   #51
transplant has much to be proud oftransplant has much to be proud oftransplant has much to be proud oftransplant has much to be proud oftransplant has much to be proud oftransplant has much to be proud oftransplant has much to be proud oftransplant has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: theo
transplant's Tacoma Gallery
could you imagine if the wives of tacoma world found this thread?

perma-ban.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:36 PM   #53
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF ROWD View Post
Colt...you've gotta be waaaay over 10K in your truck.....
Well... approx 5k under the hood, suspension stuff wheels/tires about 2500, lighting approx 1500, grille stereo and other assorted nick nacks were probably around 2k total. So I mean I'm over 10, but I don't think by a whole lot really. Nobody but me does the labor, so I can't count that. I made a beast on the cheap! Other than the sad fact that I might need a new transmission, which I don't have the tools or knowledge to tackle myself.

Mine is mad at me I think
Old 03-12-2014, 07:43 PM   #54
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Come up to Canada, well help ya out bra. then well go for a rip!
Old 03-13-2014, 02:40 PM   #55
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Well... approx 5k under the hood, suspension stuff wheels/tires about 2500, lighting approx 1500, grille stereo and other assorted nick nacks were probably around 2k total. So I mean I'm over 10, but I don't think by a whole lot really. Nobody but me does the labor, so I can't count that. I made a beast on the cheap! Other than the sad fact that I might need a new transmission, which I don't have the tools or knowledge to tackle myself.

Mine is mad at me I think
Not a Tranny guy myself...........Huh.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:31 PM   #59
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Other than the sad fact that I might need a new transmission, which I don't have the tools or knowledge to tackle myself.
Bah. I've changed a couple of them. Super easy. You could do it with a crescent wrench if you had to. Better to get a set of metric sockets though.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:23 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Bah. I've changed a couple of them. Super easy. You could do it with a crescent wrench if you had to. Better to get a set of metric sockets though.
^^He's right, I would toss in a pair of safety goggles and 3 band-aids to make things really easy...

Products Discussed in this Thread