Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Expedition Overland

Old 03-13-2014, 07:56 PM   #21
travis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Electronics Technician 2nd Class, Submarine Qualified
Name: Travis
travis.diller's Tacoma Gallery
I have watched them all, I agree with beavis, less people, I don't know if its envy or what but I kind of feel odd about people who don't contribute to society but rather drop everything to serve themselves. Its one thing when your old and accomplished but these guys are still young. HOWEVER, good filming somewhat entertaining, and PLEASE... PLEASE get rid of your dang trailer, it slows you down EVERY step of the way. If you need a to bring a trailer you have too much stuff.

I am sorry if I offended anyone by my comment but it is a personal belief of mine, I felt the same way about "180 degrees south" It is possible to devote a life to offroading and making a contribution to humans. I present you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsley_Holgate

Alright thats it...
Old 03-13-2014, 09:19 PM   #22
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis.diller View Post
I have watched them all, I agree with beavis, less people, I don't know if its envy or what but I kind of feel odd about people who don't contribute to society but rather drop everything to serve themselves. Its one thing when your old and accomplished but these guys are still young. HOWEVER, good filming somewhat entertaining, and PLEASE... PLEASE get rid of your dang trailer, it slows you down EVERY step of the way. If you need a to bring a trailer you have too much stuff.

I am sorry if I offended anyone by my comment but it is a personal belief of mine, I felt the same way about "180 degrees south" It is possible to devote a life to offroading and making a contribution to humans. I present you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsley_Holgate

Alright thats it...
I really hope you saw the episode when they did Morrison jeep trail with the trailer attached to the bruiser
Old 03-14-2014, 04:49 AM   #23
travis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Electronics Technician 2nd Class, Submarine Qualified
Name: Travis
travis.diller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaTaco View Post
I really hope you saw the episode when they did Morrison jeep trail with the trailer attached to the bruiser
Ha ha yea, that was crazy. Without the trailer that could have gone SO much smoother
Old 03-14-2014, 07:58 AM   #24
Thelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to all
Army: 4ID
Thelgord's Tacoma Gallery
At the end if the day, it's all about numbers. As long as the data says they can make more money doing X over Y they will go with X. I am not begrudging them a fall fid doing what they do. They found a way to make money doing what they love to do. However, having said that, I would like to see more like season one. If I just wanted to see places I haven't been yet, I could watch Anthony Bourdane on CNN.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:29 AM   #25
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
The first season is better, but they removed some of the episodes for some reason.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:13 PM   #27
transplant is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: theo
transplant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh0351 View Post
Well, I've watched about 9 episodes now and so far it's not too bad. Yeah, they go & ride a boat or helo, but they're still wheelin & exploring. If it turns into a drama-fest focused on superficial stuff & less of the vehicles and the adventure, I'll tune out....
agreed. its not about them fighting or disagreeing or drama. 100% better than anything else even remotely similar on TV.

its still focused on the adventure, and im sold on going to alaska in a few years to boot
Old 03-17-2014, 04:31 PM   #28
Thelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to all
Army: 4ID
Thelgord's Tacoma Gallery
+1 on going to Alaska
Old 03-25-2014, 11:59 AM   #29
adamh1977 is on a distinguished road

adamh1977's Tacoma Gallery
when is a new episode coming out
Old 03-25-2014, 12:01 PM   #30
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamh1977 View Post
unknown..
Old 03-25-2014, 12:06 PM   #31

thanx beavis
Old 03-25-2014, 12:15 PM   #32
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Tomorrow, 5pm Mountain Standard.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:33 PM   #33
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Tomorrow, 5pm Mountain Standard.
seroiously? how do you know?
Old 03-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #34
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
seroiously? how do you know?
Facebook page would be my guess.
Old 03-25-2014, 01:14 PM   #35
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup
Old 03-25-2014, 01:54 PM   #36

It is on Facebook
Old 03-25-2014, 02:32 PM   #37
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Yup
Quote:
It is on Facebook
well crap.. ive been trying to find a way to fig it out.. dammnit another facebook thing.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:45 PM   #39
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cheeseit's Tacoma Gallery
I've started watching season 2 and I'm on episode 3. I've seen maybe 5 minutes worth of off roading all from last season...

So much stupid philosophical shit... I haven't even seen a truck in episode 4

^x2 on this. I would love to go camping with good buddies in locations like that. Such a beautiful part of the world.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:06 PM   #40
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Watching ep. 8 right now. I've been slacking. Some wheelin' scenes in this one including a cool river crossing in the Taco.

Now on 9. I'm enjoying them.