Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

EBC Yellow Pads

Old 03-13-2014, 08:11 PM   #1
TacomaJay09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJay09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJay09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJay09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJay09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJay09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJay09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJay09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJay09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJay09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJay09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TacomaJay09's Tacoma Gallery
EBC Yellow Pads

Anyone out that is running these, can you comment on the dust? Some things I've read say it's more than stock, some say more than stock but only during bed in, other say it's same as stock. Would love to hear your feedback. I want these pads but don't want to be cleaning wheels every other day.

Thanks,
Jay
Old 03-14-2014, 06:03 AM   #2
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-14-2014, 06:05 AM   #3
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know about the ebc's but I can only say good things about PC Hawks I got a couple months ago