1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question...actually 2

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Snoogans, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Mar 17, 2014 at 7:47 PM
    Snoogans

Snoogans [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chuck
    Springfield, VA
    Just got a 2014 Tacoma, Acsess Cab with the sport package. Question 1....where can I find seat covers that will fit the back (bench like) seats? Can't find online and wondering if they even make them. A link or 2 would be most helpful.

Question 2: I just purchased 4 new Black rims with new tires. Do I keep the vertually brand new factory 17 inch tires which I probably will never use or sell them? Not sure if it is wise to keep in case I sell the car years from now or if it's even worth it. Any advise much appreciated guys. Also, if I do craigslist, no idea what to charge. They are brand new (3 days old). Was thinking 1000 or best offer. Your thoughts? Thanks in advance guys. :)

2. Mar 17, 2014 at 7:49 PM
    Bennett707

Bennett707 Station707

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    No more taco life for me
    Wet okole.com

For the seat covers.

As wheels and tires, depends om your build plans and storage compacity.

3. Mar 17, 2014 at 7:53 PM
    moondeath

moondeath Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Pa, Gardners
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Sport DCLB 4x4
    5100 @ 0” w/ 2.5” Eibach spring, 1.5" Icon Progressive 3 leaf + 1” block, Procomp Wheels, Grill Thin Lip (Custom Car Grills Mod), Access Tonneau Cover, Pop & Lock Tailgate Electronic Lock PL8521
    There is back seat covers. I forget who makes them.

As for your tires, I sold mine after buying my truck. I had the same thought of keeping them, but I'm pretty sure I'm keeping this truck for a while. Sold the tires for around $400, including spare. In the process of selling my wheels to a member. I'd rather sell them then sit around and get beat up. That's just me though.

I sold my tires on craigslist. You ask what you want though. If you don't get any hits, lower your price until you do. Only do what you're comfortable with.

By the way, is snoogans in reference to Jay & Silent Bob?

4. Mar 18, 2014 at 4:41 AM
    Snoogans

Snoogans [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chuck
    Springfield, VA
    Yes sir......Jay & Silent Bob FOREVER!

5. Mar 18, 2014 at 6:04 AM
    aubi1414

aubi1414 War Eagle!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Pensacola, FL
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tacoma TRD Sport Blue Ribbon Metallic
    LED Dome, LED Map, LED License Plate Bulbs, , Konig SixShooters Matte Black, Toyo Open Country ATII's 285 70 17, Satoshi, Bilstein 5100s (set to 0), 885s, LR UCA's, Icon RR 2.0 +2, All Pro Standard 3" Leaf Pack, All Pro Flip Kit, Sway Bar Relocate, Exhaust Chop, Antenna X 14", Debadged, Tint, Matt123 Black TRD Skid, Black Weathertech Mats
    Wet Okole as above
    I would sell them as well on craigslist and maybe do your research online and see how much they are brand new and drop the price $20 or so per tire? Just my opinion and I would sell the rims the same way on craigslist to start out and if you aren't hurting on money just sit on them till someone wants to purchase them for your price or as mentioned above slowly drop it.

Products Discussed in

To Top