1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help, Missing skid plate?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Toytruckmike, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Mar 21, 2014 at 1:43 PM
    robssol

robssol If it ain't broke, leave it the eff alone!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    S. Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma, TRD Sport, SR5, 4X4, AC
    Frame 2.0, Fog lights anytime, Seatbelt reminder delete, Secondary air filter delete, LED bed lights, Running boards, 2017 Rims, Devil Horns by Andres, Ultra gauge, Cup holder/consol/glove compartment lights, Interior LED conversion, Blue Sea aux. fuse panel, fuse panel mounting plate by Yotamac, ProEFX heated towing mirrors, LED engine bay lights, Redline Quicklift Elite hood struts, Wet Okole Heated Seat Covers, Pop and Lock tailgate theft deterrent mod 2.0, Plasti-dip rear bumper. Decal free visors, Washable cabin air filter, Overhead consol auto dimming override switch, BulletProof Fabricating Skid plate, 2lo module.
    My 06 sport only has the 1 skid plate.:wink:

2. Mar 21, 2014 at 2:24 PM
    Toytruckmike

Toytruckmike [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Amarillo, Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport AC 6sp 4x4 Gone:18 TRD Sport 4x4 double cab. Cement
    Not much on the 07 yet. 18 is gone, but was a greata truck. TRD Pro grill, Gator FX3, Homelink mirror, Black out badges & exhaust tip, Remote start. Future TRD exhaust, skid plate.
    Yep, did this and there is no evidence of anything being attached to the empty bolt holes.
    I kinda want one now

3. Mar 21, 2014 at 2:29 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Yup my 06' TRD Sport only had the 1 front skid plate. I added the TRD skid plate and I really like the look of it.
    [​IMG]

4. Mar 21, 2014 at 2:35 PM
    Newlife

Newlife Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Knoxville TN
    Vehicle:
    2020 t4r orp
    Bone f’n stock for now
    The Who cares if it was on there to begin with part is bs. This is the reason why people that do loose their shit at the dealer or any service place or have to make a claim at any above said places have a hard time. If it didn't come with one or was removed previous to you buying the truck then it's not the dealership or service areas fault. And saying it is will only cause other people to have difficulties down the road. I really hope you're not one of "those guys."

Products Discussed in

To Top