1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Some stupid F'ing Bitch, hit my truck with her door and put a large crease dent in it

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by sincitytaco, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:15 PM
    sincitytaco

sincitytaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Off-Road 2wd Cement Grey
    Bilstein 6112/5160 set at notch 2/3, OEM TRD Pro Wheels, 275/70/17 Falken Wildpeaks, OEM TRD Pro Grill, Debadged, Ceramic Tinted Windows
    I was at the tire shop getting new tires and I had my back turned, but the guy who worked there saw it happen. He said to go look at my door because he thinks he saw someone put a dent in it. So I did and then I go to confront the dumb ass bitch who did it.
    She denied she did it. Naturally she was driving some old piece of shit so she didn't care. The guy said it almost looked intentional. In any event I told her there was a witness and he saw it happen. I then demanded she give me her insurance info to get it fixed. She said no. I said well then I guess we will have to call the cops to write a report then for the damage you did. She said fine, so I did and she tried to leave. I said if she left I would report her as a hit and run, which is a felony. That scared her into staying.
    So the cop came and made us exchange info. So we did and I called her insurance to pay for the damage. Her insurance called her to get her side of the story and naturally the dumb fucking bitch denied it. Well I got a written letter from the guy who saw it happen so now I move up higher in the chain of command at the insurance company.
    Just a long rant, but I has dishonorable low rent, white trash, pieces of shit like the dumb dusche bag who hit my car. I hope she is a miserable bitch.

SORRY TO RANT, BUT FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Now my truck is no longer perfect

2. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:18 PM
    DDD

DDD Shine bright like a hymen

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Santa Clarita, CA
    :worthless:

Give us her name, adderss and phone number...

3. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:18 PM
    blake1012

blake1012 Go Braves!

Member:
    First Name:
    Chazz Michael Michaels
    Duluth, GA
    Vehicle:
    2003 ext cab. tacoma.
    8000k HID's, Weathertech Digital Fit floor liners, Rhino Lined bed, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart wheels, bull bar, step rails, Redline Tuning hood struts, low profile tool box
    ouch...ya that sux.

4. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:18 PM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    oooh shes in trouble nooowww

5. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:20 PM
    dunkhi

dunkhi CSULB socal

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig Sirois
    Southern California. Fountain Valley
    Vehicle:
    09 Ivan Stewart
    Toytec Coilover kit. Bilstein's 5100. Alcoa Wheels. General Tires. Magnaflow Cat-back. BLHM. Yellow fogs. 13TW5 jl sub. Stewart Decals.
    wow i would be fucking pissed

fuck that

6. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:30 PM
    bass mechanic

bass mechanic Well-Known Member

Member:
    colorado springs, colorado
    Vehicle:
    2009 tacoma Access cab TRD offroad in black
    none
    dude, as an insurance agent let me offer some advice.
    first of all your on the right track! you did exactly the right things and said the right things. its good you got the cop involved because now you have a report to go with your claim (hopefully) and a written statement from the guy who saw it.
    the only thing i would have advised if it ever happend again is go to the car and open the door again to see if the marks matched up, thats undenaible proof she did it!
    in addition to that always carry a camera either on a cell phone or in the glove box and take a picture of the door aligned with the dent, then from a farther angle take another pic with the door open the same way with so you can see both cars positions and the license plates.

a word of advice, had she left this actually works to your advantage! because by her leaving the scene and you havingher plate number you can very easily go to the police department and file a report. it would be a hit and run but i am not sure it would be felony status. in any case by the very fact you have the plate number and the fact she was parked there next to your truck she would have a very hard time explaining why she left the scene and didnt want to get the cops involved. usually the best way to prove ones guilt is by their actions to deny any wrong doing!

now, if i were you, wait till they award you a settlement for the dammage and go to a paintledd dent repair place who is reputable and see what it will cost to fix. if at all possible you want to retain the factory paint. IMO when repairs like this are done its is literally like it never happend. you would be amazed what PDR type labor can do for some nasty dings!

if you need any advice on how to proceed with this to makes ure you get the best possible outcome dont hesitate to ask!
    gook luck!

7. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:30 PM
    ETaco23

ETaco23 Marshall offroad Fabrication

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    PNW
    Vehicle:
    13' Pyrite Mica TRD Offroad DCSB 4x4
    Color Match Grille, Bed mat, Kings with JBA UCA's, Dakars and 34" BFG KM3, Snugtop Canopy, and my "Marshall Fabrication" Rock Sliders.
    I saw some stupid bitch do the same thing to my truck. But good thing she didnt leave to big a scratch/dent or else I would've bitched her out! But I just keyed her shitty door and left. Some people piss the living hell out of me. Sorry about your door man!

8. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:33 PM
    sincitytaco

sincitytaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Off-Road 2wd Cement Grey
    Bilstein 6112/5160 set at notch 2/3, OEM TRD Pro Wheels, 275/70/17 Falken Wildpeaks, OEM TRD Pro Grill, Debadged, Ceramic Tinted Windows
    Thanks Bass for the advice. Honestly if it was a dude I would have been tempted to punch him. Instead all I got to do was tell her off which did nothing for my anger. I fucking hate people.

9. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:34 PM
    bass mechanic

Member:
    Vehicle:
    none
    i pity the fool who dents my truck, if they have half a brain they better move their truck after they realize they dented my truck because if they arent there, the dammage matches the car parked next to me when i find it, they are going to need a lot more than paintless dent repair to fix their car i can guarentee that!

10. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:36 PM
    bass mechanic

Member:
    Vehicle:
    none
    no problem, if it makes you feel any better i just had the paintless dent repair guy come to my house on sat because my wifes brand new 2008 $53,000 Lexus GS350 i bought for her birthday. it got a big ass ding on the back pass door. its been pissing me off for about 3 months now so i decided to fix it. cost me 75 bucks!
    all my cars are black too so you can imagine how bad dents show up.

11. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:43 PM
    HerNameIsLucy

HerNameIsLucy I miss Lucy. :-(

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Equador. Don't know why.
    Vehicle:
    RIP Lucy.
    She's gone but not forgotten.
    Years ago I was sitting in a supermart parking lot waiting for my wife. I was in my 84 Toyota pickup. I had just, like not two weeks before, got it out of the bodyshop. New bed, frame sandblasted and undercoated, all new paint, new wheels, tires...a couple grand worth.

Two old biddies pulled into the space next to me. The passenger threw open and WHAM right into my door. I waited until she closed her door and said something like "maam you just hit my truck with your door". She turned around, looked, turned back and kept walking.

I waited until they were in the store. By the time I stopped driving the heel of my boot into that passenger door the doorhandle was nearly in the middle of the passenger seat.

Wasn't right, and I wouldn't do it now, but it sure as hell made me feel better back then.

12. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:47 PM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    I'm sorry man! I hate irresponsible people. Somebody hit my truck with their door, too. There's a huge crease. It sucks so much. :(

13. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:48 PM
    Snipe

Snipe Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pacific NW
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off Road
    In this state the cops won't even show up if it's on private property.

14. Mar 30, 2009 at 8:57 PM
    plmber58

plmber58 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner sr5 package Pyrite Mica color
    BLU Logic, Ipod interface, storage lock box for existing storage area, debadged, new color grill, wet okole seat covers, coming a Kenwood DNX6140 radio head unit, and a Protecta bed mat
    WOW an insurance agent on our side ? What next a Lawyer? Sorry for being negative but been burned to many times by white colar.

15. Mar 30, 2009 at 9:00 PM
    seaNOmercy

seaNOmercy Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Magnetic Gray
    2.5 inch leveling kit, all-weather mats, hood protector
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! I just got back from a 170 mile road trip to the airport with icy conditions both ways and my brand new Taco was hit with a barrage of gravel / rocks and scratched the hell out of it!! I'm waaaaay pissed.. I'd be F'in heated if I saw someone do that to my truck dude.. OMG i don't even want to think about it i get too mad..

16. Mar 30, 2009 at 9:00 PM
    bass mechanic

Member:
    Vehicle:
    none
    ha ha, hey i buy insurance too, im no different than anyone else. i just happen to know more than most on the subject.
    just cause i sell insurance doesnt mean im out trying to F*&^ people either.
    i am probly one of the most honest people you would ever meet.

17. Mar 30, 2009 at 9:00 PM
    brianr

brianr go shit in your hat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...

yeah, good idea. we could all have some fun w/ that.

she sounds like a typical dumb c*nt.

18. Mar 30, 2009 at 9:03 PM
    Killer Red Taco

Killer Red Taco NorCal Rock Whore

Member:
    First Name:
    Whatsurname
    BFE–Norcal
    Vehicle:
    007 Tacoma A/C TRD O/R Impulse Red 4x4
    Bilstein 5100 on front at 1.75 setting • 5100 on back• K&N Air Filter• TRD Seat Covers• Day Time Running Lights• Foglights Anytime• Hella 500 lights in grille• Rear TSB Springs• Alternative Locker Mod• CB and 4 ft firestick II• Billet Grille• Kid puke in the back!• 265/75R16 Goodyear MT/R• 16" Devino wheels• Hose Clamp Mod• Revenge Fab Sliders• No Sway Bar• A Hottie as Copilot
    I was in a wreck in on a public road and the cops wouldn't show up!

19. Mar 30, 2009 at 9:03 PM
    06BLUEDBLSPORT

06BLUEDBLSPORT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Fort Wayne Indiana
    Vehicle:
    12 Tundra DC SR5 4x4 5.7L
    True Dual Flowmaster 40 Series exhaust, Volant CAI, HIDs, Raptor series Side Steps, Weathertech Floorliners, OME 613 Shocks and Coils with Diff Drop, Rear Bilstein 5100 Shocks, ToyTec AAL, Fearless Fabrication Front Bumper
    Derek didnt some dumbass smash into the side of your rear seat door and rocker panel and left without leaving insurance details?

20. Mar 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM
    neslerrah

neslerrah Taco lovin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Harrelsen
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    5 lug BEAST!
    Secondary air filter removed, elbow mod, BFG T/A KO (31x10.5R15), 15" American Racing Mojaves, BHLM, Dome Light MOD (Blue), Pioneer headunit, Sockmonkey 'TACOMA' Decals, Readylift 5-lug SST, Rear Shocks - Bilstein TRD, Dynomax Super Turbo #17748, DDM Slim Ballast HID Kit H4 Hi/Lo -35W 6000K in headlights, Apexcone Raptor HID Kit H3 - 35W 6000K in Hella 500s, aFe CAI #51-10762, WeatherTech Floorliner, 200W Smart AC Inverter
    I'm sorry this happen to you. I am sorry if this happened to any Tacoma owner. I park my Tacoma in a garage 5 times a week. I am always worried I will find some damage done to my Taco. No damage yet *knock on wood*

Products Discussed in

To Top