LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

anybody have Icons with TSB rear springs and no SWAY BAR>.......

Old 03-30-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
anybody have Icons with TSB rear springs and no SWAY BAR>.......

How does it handle? Also do you have pics. I am getting my TSB springs later this week and am wondering how my truck will handle and how it will look as well. Thanks,
Old 03-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #2
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure with the newer kits, or on IFS for that matter, but always tossed the the swaybar on my old jeeps and it caused alot of body roll on turns. Like if you are making a U-turn the tires stay on the ground but the body/jeep would tilt way over instead of staying flat... hence SWAY bar. BUT this could all be different now with IFS and the components of the kit.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
I've been driving my icons w/ no sway bar on stock 3 leaf pack for a while. It's not bad. The icons can hold up the front of the truck no problem and the body roll isn't that bad. My Toyota dealership is working on the TSB. Should stiffen up the ride and if anything lessen the body roll.