Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma Island

Old 10-02-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
jaredmmc99 is on a distinguished road
jaredmmc99's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Island

I just got back from my honeymoon in Maui and let me tell you, I have never seen so many 2nd Gen and older Tacoma's in one area. You would think with that many trucks that you would see all kinds of mods but that wasn't the case. All stock (from the out side) except for some wheels here and there. There were a few frontiers a couple ridgeline's and one raider(that I came across). Thats an update from my travels...cheers to yours.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:55 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
any pics from your trip?
Old 10-02-2007, 11:02 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I just read about Hawaii having a bunch of Tacomas. Some asshole on one of the boards live there and he was telling everyone about it.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:57 PM   #4
sachikinz is on a distinguished road
sachikinz's Tacoma Gallery
im from hawaii and yes tacos all over.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:42 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachikinz View Post
jerk
Old 10-02-2007, 07:52 PM   #6
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm...
Old 10-02-2007, 08:47 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
jerk
asshole
Old 10-02-2007, 08:50 PM   #8
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachikinz View Post
is it the same on all hawaiian islands or just the big one?
Old 10-02-2007, 09:41 PM   #9
Maui yes. I'm on oahu and I see tacoma's everyone friggin day. There's a pretty big toyota following here. I usually get a wave or a "shaka" from the younger tacoma drivers. Plenty of loyal toy customers. I guess you could say I'm one of em too. First car was a hooptie 87 camry. Then a 87 corolla gts, sad that I had to let her go, hooptie 88 tercel, had 3 hachis, my te72 is in storage awaiting a 3tg transplant