1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/70R17 and Possible Rims?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Cbookout89, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Mar 30, 2014 at 9:56 AM
    Cbookout89

Cbookout89 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD - SR5 4x4
    6" Fabtech Suspension Lift Satoshi Grille 1000W 2 -12" Sub System
    I have a set of

Nitto Trail Grapplers
    295/70R17 up for sale. Tires have been on the truck about 11 Months have 90-95% tread left. Looking to go to a bigger tire but have to sell these first. They are currently mounted on 17x9 Dick Cepek II (6-Lug) rims that have been custom powder coated all black. I would like to sell just the tires (Which i can have them removed from the rims) or sell them as a set. The tires measure right at 33.34 inches tall and about 11.97 inches wide, so basically a 33x12.50 GREAT in the mud or snow. Very quiet on the road and no hums or vibrations.

I paid about $305/Ea for the tires and paid about $190/ea for the rims. So about a year ago i dropped about 2K on the rims and tires.

I am asking $950 for the tires (with me un-mounting them) Id rather not sell the rims seperate from the tires but will sell them together for $1450.

If you would like just shoot me an offer and we can discuss. As for shipping....I will ship to you as long as you pay the freight. I work at FASTENAL and they can ship to a local store near you. I would have to get a freight charge from work. I can also ship UPS. Just need your zip code.

Id like these gone ASAP. Please let me know if you have any questions....I can possibly get a pic today its pouring rain but I can do my best.

Thanks!:rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top