1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Milage after gas light comes on?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Tacomaj, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Apr 7, 2014 at 6:27 AM
    ramonortiz55

ramonortiz55 Not A Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ramon
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB Offroad 4x4
    stock
    I bought it from n-fab here in houston.

The roll bar is more like a light bar. It bolts onto the bed railing, therefore it offers no true roll protection. :eek:

2. Apr 15, 2014 at 6:34 PM
    CorpsmanUp

CorpsmanUp Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gibby
    Suffolk, VA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Taco DCLWB 6in lift 35s 4.56s, air lockers AP F&R bmpers warn 10k winch Rigid fogs & floods custom pro top shell
    6in procomp stage 2 lift with PC Coilovers, 35x12.50 Nitto MTs, Moto metal 18x10 with -44 offset HID and LED's everywhere, ladder bars, rear disk brake conversion, hood struts, K&N cold air intake, Flowmaster 40 series, pro comp skid plates, train horn, pa system, all silver trim inside painted black all pro apex front bumper with full hoops warn 10k winch, all pro high clearance rear bumper with custom door hinge tag holder, pro top custom windowless camper shell. ARB onboard air compressor, rear ARB air locker, 4.56 gears front and rear, waterport pressurized water system, pop and lock tailgate.
    Haha I hear ya but these days I think all "roll bars" are for looks now a roll cage on the other hand is something else.
    But thanks, i'd like to find one for my Taco and stick some HID converted Hella's up there.

3. Mar 25, 2020 at 2:41 PM
    smallwoodaj6801

smallwoodaj6801 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mine literally just came on as I was driving and I instantly pulled up this thread. 5 miles later I filled up exactly 18 gallons...subtracted from a 21 gallon tank, would give you 3 left.

Also, fun fact...you can put an extra 2 gallons in the rest of your tank/in your fuel line after your pump cuts off normally, you just have to go slow with it. I don’t normally do this, but will sometimes on road trips and when gas is super cheap. Hell, I’ve put an extra 2 gallons and an extra dollar in there once :D you just have to, like always, be safe out there tacomaworld.

Products Discussed in

To Top