1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma: 1 Honda Odyssey: 0

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Grenade187, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Apr 4, 2014 at 7:56 PM
    Grenade187

Grenade187 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Vancouver, BC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport 4.0L V6 SR5 DCLB
    Camburg +3.5 Long Travel kit, Fox 2.5" Body 8" Coilovers with Remote Res, Radflo Air Bumps, Total Chaos coil bucket gussets, cam tab gussets and spindle gussets; All-Pro front bumper and IFS skid; All-Pro standard leaf pack; Ubolt flip; shackle flip; Timbren bumps; Radflo 2.5" body extended travel rear shocks, remote res with comp adjust; Magnaflow cat-back; Doug Thorley long tube headers, and off-road Y-pipe; URD TCAI
    Got rear ended yesterday after work driving my co-worker home. Some dickhead in a Pathfinder slammed into the van while we were stopped in traffic, and the van slid into us. Really minor bumper damage, my hitch took pretty much everything - punched a nice square hole in her license plate. No one hurt too bad, my passenger had a bad back from a previous accident, so he went to the hospital himself later on to get checked out - might have to take a couple weeks off. I'm a little stiff, but I'll be fine. Truck seems ok, insurance company is on it, I've got an appointment next week to drop it off and have it fully inspected, so we'll see what they say. Bumper is just pushed in a little, can't see anything else broken underneath. Drives totally fine though.

The guy responsible was all smiles and making jokes, didn't even apologize, said he was an insurance broker.. some people man..

2. Apr 5, 2014 at 2:20 AM
    03f5sp

03f5sp Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off Road dcsb
    Front 5100s @ 2.5, 1.5 AAL, 265/75-16 all terrains
    Sorry to hear that. At least there were no serious injuries. Keep us updated.

3. Apr 5, 2014 at 5:58 AM
    lastrada

lastrada Active Member

Member:
    When I read the title the first thing to pop into my head was :

[​IMG]

Then I remembered they came out with a minivan and called it that.

Products Discussed in

To Top