LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just ordered TRD supercharger

Old 04-08-2014, 07:26 AM   #1
stolleee is on a distinguished road
stolleee's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered TRD supercharger

For my 12 double cab...... Excited and sick all at the same time. Gonna be bad ass....

Will post more when it is on...
Old 04-08-2014, 07:29 AM   #2
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Remember, the break in period is about 30 seconds. Have fun.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:29 AM   #3
13FirefighterTaco is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Jeffrey
13FirefighterTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I hope I can do that one day!
Old 04-08-2014, 07:37 AM   #5
Supercharged Mileage Master
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
MikeyLikesIt's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!! I still enjoy mine everyday.

Old 04-08-2014, 07:38 AM   #6
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
After they installed mine the techs got worried because it was noisy. They even called tech support. I could have told them it was normal.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:40 AM   #7
Smoke is on a distinguished road
Smoke's Tacoma Gallery
And that is why general mechanics don't go near my vehicle.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:19 AM   #8
Mops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mop
Mops's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLikesIt View Post
Congrats!! I still enjoy mine everyday.

Hahaha, the Audi S/C badge Thats at least 15 more hp!
Old 04-08-2014, 08:29 AM   #9
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mops View Post
I wish, I might have broken into the 13's that day at the track.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:30 AM   #10
Mops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mops's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLikesIt View Post
I wish, I might have broken into the 13's that day at the track.

Auto or 6MT?
Old 04-08-2014, 10:23 AM   #11
Auto.

2012 - Supercharger + AFE Intake = 14.35
2013 - Added a URD midpipe = 14.20

I am waiting to see what I want to do this year.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:26 AM   #12
Bellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-08-2014, 02:33 PM   #13
zootown taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Cam
zootown taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The standard black is only worth about 7hp, you have to step up the the red badge to get 15. But the carbon fiber one is where the real power is, obviously.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:44 PM   #14
Mops's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zootown taco View Post
The standard black is only worth about 7hp, you have to step up the the red badge to get 15. But the carbon fiber one is where the real power is, obviously.

But what about the V10 or V8T?
Old 04-08-2014, 07:48 PM   #15
josepenajr has a spectacular aura aboutjosepenajr has a spectacular aura about
josepenajr's Tacoma Gallery
how much was it total?
Old 04-08-2014, 08:17 PM   #16
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Talk to John at IPT for the valve body mod before its too late..... He will save ur trans and make it shift like a dream
Old 04-08-2014, 08:19 PM   #17
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.importperformancetrans.com/
Old 04-08-2014, 08:25 PM   #18
Jefes Taco is on a distinguished road

Jefes Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked mine up. Night and day. Can hold 5th gear (auto) on a hill now while on the highway. I'm at 5280 feet. It makes a HUGE difference.

Tech that did mine has done 13 prior and installed one on his Tundra. He claimed the intercooler keeps the coolant at 70*.

Before:

After:
Old 04-08-2014, 09:15 PM   #20
zootown taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Cam
zootown taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But what about the V10 or V8T?
Sadly, those badges lack any real power gains on the Taco.

Word from my buddy who works for an Audi performance shop is that the 4.0T is a beast. And adding a supercharger to the V10 is slightly scary.

Products Discussed in this Thread