Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

anyone use NW motorsports?

Old 04-16-2014, 02:22 PM   #1
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
anyone use NW motorsports?

I was quoted 1200 for the kit and 400 for labor to get the OME 2" kit installed with alignment. What do you all think about the install price? I know many will say to do it myself, but I with two kids and little spare time and knowledge, I am very hesitant. Just wanted all your opinions.
Old 04-16-2014, 02:32 PM   #3
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondBackMatt View Post
That sounds about right to me. Where are you getting parts and where is it being installed?

Parts have to be ordered by NW motorsports and installed by them.
Old 04-16-2014, 04:01 PM   #4
gb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Geoff
gb42's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know OME had a 2 inch lift.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:42 PM   #5
MonStar

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
i got the full ome kit with dakars from mishaels toyota for $1800.. that includes instelation and 2 alignments.

Love the look of your truck Beavis!!!! I assume you got new UCA's too? Are you running wheel spacers?
Thanks for the lead to Michaels...I will probably go that route.

Are you happy with the work they did?