Notices

Ultimate Lift Kit???

Old 04-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
Mrgoody86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Air Force: 99th Aircraft Maintainence SQ
Name: Alex
Mrgoody86's Tacoma Gallery
Ultimate Lift Kit???

Hey guys I have a quick question I want to lift my DBL cab Long bed, and was wondering if the ultimate lift kit from toytec is a good way to go? One more question...... Would it be a good idea to go for a new UCA's while im at it? Thank you very much before hand..
Old 04-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Total Chaos is highly recommend by lots of folks (I'm going to be buying a set soon and Wheelers offroad MIGHT be working on a group buy). Wheelers offroad sells TC UCAs regularly, or you can wait to see what happens with the group buy.

Toytec sells the Light Racing UCAs- They are good but have had issues in the past.
Camburg are also good, but have been found by some to be noisy.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
Alex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Alex
Alex352's Tacoma Gallery
hey check total chaos and camburg. they are both well made and are very srtong. It will set u back around 600$ depending on where u buy them.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #6
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is going on my 09 short bed DC 4x4 tomorrow. I'm going with the LR UCA'S, Ultimate kit, longer brake lines, and for the wheels and tires I'm using the moto metal 955's with Mickey Thompson 285-75-17 MTZ radials. I hope to have pics up this weekend. UCA's will definately help with better alignment. Feel free to send a PM if you want further details on ride etc.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:22 PM   #7
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
Total Chaos is highly recommend by lots of folks (I'm going to be buying a set soon and Wheelers offroad MIGHT be working on a group buy). Wheelers offroad sells TC UCAs regularly, or you can wait to see what happens with the group buy.

Toytec sells the Light Racing UCAs- They are good but have had issues in the past.
Camburg are also good, but have been found by some to be noisy.
Toytec has guaranteed me that all the issues have been resolved with their new LR UCA's. With the service I have had with them so far I am willing to take that chance.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #9

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
No problem bro.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:15 AM   #10

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
Typo??? or do you just plan on trimming a ton? i think you want 285/70/17
Oops, your right. Thats what I got.