1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Driveline Vibration Dealer "Tech"

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by hambone11, May 15, 2014.

1. May 15, 2014 at 9:53 AM
    hambone11

hambone11 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    NYS
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD Off Road
    After the TSB was completed I noticed acceleration vibration was now gone, but truck now vibrates on deceleration starting at about 25-30 mph all the way to a stop. Rode with the dealer "tech" today whom admits to feeling what I do and thinks it is the stock Bridgestones that came on it(10k miles) with their off round tread pattern. Told him never had an issue since new with tires and truck rode very smooth. Now have to have service manager ride in truck on another friggin` day since he was not in. Close one door and open another! Anyone eels with same experience? WTF!

2. May 15, 2014 at 10:30 AM
    aubi1414

aubi1414 War Eagle!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Pensacola, FL
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tacoma TRD Sport Blue Ribbon Metallic
    LED Dome, LED Map, LED License Plate Bulbs, , Konig SixShooters Matte Black, Toyo Open Country ATII's 285 70 17, Satoshi, Bilstein 5100s (set to 0), 885s, LR UCA's, Icon RR 2.0 +2, All Pro Standard 3" Leaf Pack, All Pro Flip Kit, Sway Bar Relocate, Exhaust Chop, Antenna X 14", Debadged, Tint, Matt123 Black TRD Skid, Black Weathertech Mats
    Good luck they will give ya the run around all day. I had vibs w brand new truck they road forced them bla bla bla and still have slight vibs while driving and coming to a stop. Hopefully new wheels, tires and lift will help soon :) Its a Tacoma thing and the shitty tires they put on them

3. May 15, 2014 at 11:17 AM
    nd4spdbh

nd4spdbh Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    13 DCSB TRD OR v6 Auto
    after the tsb was applied on my truck (4 leaf pack with 2deg wed) 95% of the accel vibes are gone, but like stated the decel vibs are there but VERY slight vibes... ill gladly take those over accel vibes.

Products Discussed in

To Top