Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

sunday boredom w/ pics

Old 12-13-2007, 03:12 PM   #21
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, very sweet
Old 12-13-2007, 04:54 PM   #22
vabchxrunner is on a distinguished road
vabchxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
yeah my68ur8 said it, krylon fusion. works awesome. there is about 8 of us that gets together about every 2 weeks around hampton roads(va bch area). usually bs and dinner, you should come out. i think we are gonna have a meet one more time before x-mas.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:06 AM   #23
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vabchxrunner View Post
yeah my68ur8 said it, krylon fusion. works awesome. there is about 8 of us that gets together about every 2 weeks around hampton roads(va bch area). usually bs and dinner, you should come out. i think we are gonna have a meet one more time before x-mas.
shooting for next week sometime. Im off so I can plan

Justin
Old 01-09-2008, 06:37 PM   #24
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Bake it in the oven!..Now I have heard everything!
Old 01-09-2008, 07:01 PM   #25
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Bake it in the oven!..Now I have heard everything!
yep. LOTS of people have done it, for a long time now. it doesnt hurt the light. You can do it with a heatgun, but it just takes so damn long

Justin
Old 01-09-2008, 07:34 PM   #26
stratton will become famous soon enough

stratton's Tacoma Gallery
how did anyone find this out.. and actually try it?
Old 01-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratton View Post
how did anyone find this out.. and actually try it?

here is a write up

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70

they did this a long time ago. I have done 5 sets. Its pretty easy, just takes time

Justin
Old 01-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #28
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
What do y'all think the silver would be like with the black headlights?
Old 01-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
What do y'all think the silver would be like with the black headlights?
sweet,

even better with a black billet grill and black scoop ( flat preferably )

but only with a color matched grill. I havent been a big fan of the BHLM with the chrome grills

Justin
Old 01-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #30
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I've got the grillcraft coming. I have a chrome grill and no hood scoop.