Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

SEMA Wheels are finally for sale!!!! check em out.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:18 AM   #21
braik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud of
braik's Tacoma Gallery
I like. You think they would be able to powdercoat the inside six-pointed star black, and leave the rest gray? I think that would look even sweeter.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:21 AM   #22
SpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really nice

Army: I do my work at night
Name: Ray
SpeedwayTaco160's Tacoma Gallery
well the guy at the dealer said he can't even get them for me as cheap as in the ebay ad and that they are legit wheels from toyota. He said its a good buy
Old 06-12-2014, 11:24 AM   #23
KMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KMitch's Tacoma Gallery
If they came in 16", I'd be all over some black ones.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:52 AM   #25
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for future possible wheel buy.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:19 PM   #28
peto48 will become famous soon enough

peto48's Tacoma Gallery
Receive the wheels yet. I'd like some input on where these lie on the spectrum of silver to black. They look pretty light in the picks like a flat silver, but I have seen other pics where they look closer to an anthracite. I'd love to see some actual pics of yours when you get them.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:21 PM   #29
SpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really nice

Army: I do my work at night
Name: Ray
SpeedwayTaco160's Tacoma Gallery
I cancelled my order. I found a set of black TRD bead locks on the CHEAP
Old 06-23-2014, 08:50 PM   #30
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedwayTaco160 View Post
I wish I was a baller.
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Now that song is stuck in my head.....

I dig those wheels though.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:26 AM   #31
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
I wish i was a little bit taller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedwayTaco160 View Post
I wish I was a baller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearViewMirror View Post
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Now that song is stuck in my head.....

I dig those wheels though.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:29 AM   #32
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Mine arrives today. Will post a picture surely.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:57 AM   #33
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh these?

Old 06-24-2014, 01:32 PM   #34
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
Oh these?

Let's see them on!
Old 06-24-2014, 01:40 PM   #35
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
want to see on truck
Old 06-24-2014, 03:27 PM   #36
peto48 will become famous soon enough

peto48's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
Oh these?

They call them grey, but I feel like they are pretty close to the color of the standard trd off road wheel. Would you put them closer to that or the the anthracite/gunmetal color of the FJ trail teams?

I'm looking for a 17 inch anthracite wheel.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:22 PM   #37
Plannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Plannerman99's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, get those things on your truck pronto!
Old 06-24-2014, 04:31 PM   #38
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
lets see some pictures dammit!!!!!
Old 06-24-2014, 04:48 PM   #39
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:30 PM   #40

I'm thinking about powdercoating them magnesium blue.