1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Someone hit my ARB

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by hippykiller, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Jun 14, 2014 at 4:18 PM
    hippykiller

hippykiller [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trav!
    Fort McMurray
    Vehicle:
    Nicest truck in Fort McMurray
    OME front and rear, ARB front, All Pro rear, Warn M8, True Flow cold air, Magnaflow exhaust
    I had my truck parked at the local boat launch a few days ago. When I came back a man approached me and said someone from his company was backing their 3 ton work truck and hit the front of the truck (which had an ARB bumper luckily.

Good of them to wait for me, but good move too because a girl came after and told me that someone did and had license info.

Story aside though, the bumper wasn't in perfect shape, rock damage, one small dent and had some rust. BUT, there is a new dent and a scratch, and it's right on the hi-lift jack point. (Will that compromise that lifting point). It also smashed off my ARB logo and looks stupid.

What I'm most concerned about though is I know they have fancy airbag compatible mounts and stuff. Could they have been compromised? Everything seems to still line up.

Should I get it replaced? I'd like to do a cash deal so I don't wait around for insurance to solve it, can pieces be replaced? I don't want to totally screw them because they didn't take off, and it was damaged prior.

Opinions?

Products Discussed in

To Top