Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Another Wheel Spacer thread

Old 06-24-2014, 05:04 PM   #1
northwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
northwesttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Another Wheel Spacer thread

I have looked and looked for an answer to this but have not found one..
I have a 2007 tacoma with stock 16in. wheels, not sport wheels.

If I get spidertrax wheel spacers will this rub with 265/75/r16 tires?
I found with sport wheels they do because those wheels are a bit wider.

I DO NOT have a lift.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:45 PM   #2
northwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 06-24-2014, 09:04 PM   #3

Thanks, anyone that has this setup exactly or similar?