Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Plans for your truck

Old 04-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Plans for your truck

This can tie along with "The List" thread. But a slight twist...

Make a list of mods (future mods). Example (my list):

Yakima Rack System- Q towers, part # 00124.
Bars are part # 0409 and they are 58 inch bars.
Touch screen head unit- craigslist
Pancake subwoofers under seats; Amp in storage compartments of back seats
Mickey Thompson or BFG A-T Tires and powder coat stock wheels
All-Pro Armor. EVERYTHING-
Winch- a very good one- Warn
Suspension kit 2.5” to 3” lift- Toytec
40% tint
DynoMax exhaust- change out muffler
Change color of dash lights
Debadge—black out emblem
ü Stub antenna
TRD oil cap (last)
TRD cold air intake (or K&N)
Glass Break and flashlight clamps on side of driver’s seat.
2nd battery for outlet and winch
Hood struts (maybe)
UWS low profile tool box
2 Big lights 4 small for AP bumper
Bike mount-
Foglight Mod
DTRL mod
Spidertrax Spacers
Old 04-11-2009, 10:49 AM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I want a flux capacitor.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Actually...

3 inch coilovers
in dash navigation
wheel spacers
black everything out
Satoshi (should be done within a few weeks)
TRD exhaust
TRD supercharger
4x4 conversion

I'll think of more.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I want a flux capacitor.
You have a DeLorean!!!!!
Old 04-11-2009, 10:52 AM   #5

I actually would love to own a DeLorean. My grandma had one but she died, and the state of New York took it.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
PeteK is just really nicePeteK is just really nicePeteK is just really nicePeteK is just really nice
PeteK's Tacoma Gallery
Definites:
- Tint (just got done an hour ago)
- Brush guard (ordered)
- Lights on brush guard
- Vent Visors
- Alarm w/remote starter
- Remove dealer sticker

Possibilities:
- Cold air intake
- Exhaust
Old 04-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Actually...

3 inch coilovers
in dash navigation
wheel spacers
black everything out
Satoshi (should be done within a few weeks)
TRD exhaust
TRD supercharger
4x4 conversion

I'll think of more.
Im in the same boat with the wheel spacers and 4x4 conversion
Old 04-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I actually would love to own a DeLorean. My grandma had one but she died, and the state of New York took it.
Why did NY take it??
Old 04-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteK View Post
Definites:
- Brush guard (ordered)
- Lights on brush guard
- Vent Visors
- Alarm w/remote starter
- Remove dealer sticker

Possibilities:
- Cold air intake
- Exhaust
haha I remove the dealer sticker when I first got my truck. Some times I even take it off at the dealership.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Im in the same boat with the wheel spacers and 4x4 conversion
I'm saving up for the conversion already.

Quote:
Why did NY take it??

She didn't give it to anybody in her will!
Old 04-11-2009, 11:12 AM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm saving up for the conversion already.

Awesome Derek. If you get it done before me. Tell me how much it costs.

Oh that sucks. I bet NY held on to it though
Old 04-11-2009, 02:57 PM   #12
PeteK is just really nicePeteK is just really nicePeteK is just really nicePeteK is just really nice
PeteK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteK View Post
Definites:
- Brush guard (ordered)
- Lights on brush guard
- Vent Visors (ordered)
- Alarm w/remote starter
- Remove dealer sticker

Possibilities:
- Cold air intake
- Exhaust
Updated: Ordered vent visors

This gonna get expensive.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #13
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels - i have money for.

Tires- Holy fuck they are expensive....gotta save for a while.

Maybe some subs and i'm done.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #14
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Wheels & Tires
Lift: Don't want too much, maybe the toytec lift
In dash nav unit
CAI
Window Tint

After those I will be happy for the moment
Old 04-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #15
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How anyone can live in that state is beyond my ability to understand. It's an interesting irony that the current governor is blind.

I don't have too much I'd like to do:

• Wheels
  • Level/lift
  • Stereo components
  • Different step bars, probably Nfab
Old 04-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #16
2009tacomav6 is just really nice2009tacomav6 is just really nice2009tacomav6 is just really nice2009tacomav6 is just really nice
Navy:
2009tacomav6's Tacoma Gallery
I am installing the flux capacitor next weekend...
Old 04-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #18
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
Big thing are complete for my truck I.E: Wheels tires.
Next...
-Audio upgrade
-In dash LCD HU
- JL Stealthbox
-Black billet gril
-Full exhaust
-Few engine upgrades
-Wet Okoles
-Westin Sport Tubes (Not step. Just a chrome tube that covers the rocker panel)
-09 Tail lights
- Chrome Eagle Eyes
- AVS

I guess thats bout it...
Old 04-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #19

Quote:
Awesome Derek. If you get it done before me. Tell me how much it costs.

Oh that sucks. I bet NY held on to it though

Who knows what they did with it!

I think the conversion would be around $5,000+.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #20
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
I just plan to keep filling it with gas, And driving it fast.