1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Another floorliner thread - I promise this is different

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by kingston73, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Jul 7, 2014 at 3:12 PM
    kingston73

kingston73 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North eastern Ohio
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 4.0L 4x4
    This isn't going to be another "weathertech or husky" thread. I just bought my wife some Aries 3D floor liners for her 13 Forester and I'm surprised at how nice they are. The fit is great and they feel and look really good.

I was going to get Husky liners, and my initial question is - what's the difference between their Weatherbeater and Xactcontour liners? The weatherbeaters are $164 for a full front and rear set while the Xact's are $96 front and $96 rear so a total of $192 total.

The Aries 3D are $100 front and $75 rear for a total of $175.

Basically all 3 are close enough in price that I don't care much about saving a few bucks, I just want the best of those 3.

So....who has experience with either or both of the Husky's and how did you like them? Anybody have the Aries?

2. Jul 7, 2014 at 3:16 PM
    wgreenlee1021

wgreenlee1021 Off the Meds Again...

Member:
    ......ah......

3. Jul 7, 2014 at 3:44 PM
    kingston73

kingston73 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North eastern Ohio
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 4.0L 4x4
    So I never did find any explanation about the difference between the 2 husky liners. I found 1 thread about the xact contours and I found 1 thread about the Aries, and after looking around I found a site that sells the Aries full set for $154 total. That's better than anywhere else for anything I've looked at so I ordered them today, I'll post some pictures up when I get them in. I'm sure lots of people are going to be telling me the Weathertechs are better but I like the look of these a lot.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top