1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone have used the rancho quick lift?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by northfloridabogge, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Jul 11, 2014 at 9:38 AM
    northfloridabogge

northfloridabogge [OP] Member

Member:
    Grand Ridge
    Have a 13 DC SR5 44x4 and wanting to lift . I was wondering if anyone had any experience with rancho's quick lift? Comes pre assembled with shocks and coils for front back. I can get them shipped to the door for $600. Also was wanting to put nitto trail grapples and 18" xd monster chrome rims . I was wanting to go 18 inch rims with 285 or 275 tires? Any suggestions? I want them to stick out an inch or two so what offset rim do I need to get? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 285/70? Idk.

2. Jul 11, 2014 at 9:49 AM
    J0HN_R1

J0HN_R1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Calgary, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tacoma TRD Sport DCSB
    Bilstein 5100's @ 2.75" FR, Deaver 1.5" TSB leafs RR, SpiderTrax 1" spacers, custom LED interior & bed lights, 2005 4Runner Sport 17" wheels powder coated satin black
    - I don't have the Rancho kit, but met someone who does... He likes it a lot. Extra ground-clearance & the lifted-look, and better ride quality than stock shocks.

- you can definitely get the rims & tires you want, they'll fit just fine with the proper offset & some trimming of the mudflaps.

Sounds like you want 285's on 9" wide rims, with a 0mm to +10mm offset.

;)

3. Jul 29, 2014 at 9:55 AM
    IANOViC

IANOViC Member

Member:
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad
    2.5" Rancho Quicklift, Skyjacker rear leafs
    I recently installed the 2.5" Rancho Quicklift (including serviceable UCAs) with skyjacker rear leafs to replace the sagging stock leafs (and instead of using blocks). At first I was skeptical but decided to go for it anyway, and honestly, the truck handles far better than it did with the stock Bilsteins. The Rancho UCAs put the stock toyota UCAs to shame too. Bilstein 5100s are sweet, but I highly recommend the Rancho kit as a complete solution. Great value.

4. Jul 29, 2014 at 9:58 AM
    tensecondchevelle

tensecondchevelle Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma Double Cab

Products Discussed in

To Top