1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Working for Toyota

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Evans381, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Jul 12, 2014 at 11:14 AM
    Evans381

Evans381 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Rome, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner
    Toytec ultimate coilovers. 5% Window tint. 40% windshield. Kenwood DDX372BT Monitor. JL Audio 12w0v3 subwoofer set in ported Q-Bomb box. 20" Gear Alloy Recoil wheels wrapped in Cooper Zeon LTZ tires
    I didn't see a thread for this and thought it would be interesting to see everyone that works for a Toyota dealership. I am pleased to say that I finally landed a job in sales at my hometown dealer, Riverside Toyota in Rome Ga. This family owned dealership has received many awards, presidents awards and even honored in Time magazine for being one of the top dealers in the nation. The family also owns a Chevrolet, Cadillac, and Hyundai dealership across the highway and that's actually where I started last month. Luckily for me the owners want to try a new approach and offered me a position here at Toyota and it's been great so far. Now that I have my foot in the door I'm going to take advantage of the great deal I can get on a new car, so I'm going to be trading in my truck for a new 4runner. :D.
    The reason for the new post is to see who in the group of all my fellow TWers is also in sales for Toyota. Every so often we get to attend events and demos so if anyone is currently in sales in Ga there is a chance we will get to meet. Plus if anyone is in the market I'm always looking for an opportunity to help out my fellow TWers and make new contacts. I hope this new career will open new doors for me. There is nothing better than making money while doing something you love but I am always looking for bigger and better opportunities and I'm hoping I can gather as much useful info I can.

2. Jul 12, 2014 at 11:44 AM
    car78412

car78412 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hudson Valley NY
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma reg cab 4x4
    Congratulations on your new position at the dealership. What new approach is your employer taking in regards to car sales? I was in the business a few years ago and found it to be a lot of work for little money.

3. Jul 13, 2014 at 8:00 AM
    SigSense

SigSense Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD Sport DCLB 4X4
    Congrats on the new position! I never worked in sales, but did work in the service dept a long time ago.

Products Discussed in

To Top