LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

cheapest place to find a bicycle fork mount for my truck....

Old 04-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
cheapest place to find a bicycle fork mount for my truck....

My parts department wanted 45 for one of these, sounds kinda high.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:59 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Search for the topic. It will have it on here.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
check harbor freight tools, dont buy theirs cause its cheap crap but take the online ads from hft and find a place that will match the price
Old 04-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
it is what it is
09TRD is on a distinguished road

09TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure where you are but shipping shouldn't be much.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/bik/1106998362.html
Old 04-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #5
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
I would buy that one on craigs list, but it is all rusted. Maybe I'll check ebay.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09TRD View Post
Not sure where you are but shipping shouldn't be much.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/bik/1106998362.html

I think he's in Vegas.

To the OP, ask W8N4MUD. He is a bicyclist and he has a pretty cool set up.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
So does that one for $9 keep the bike safely secure? Does it fit right into the bed rail or do you have to do some modification?
Old 04-13-2009, 10:13 AM   #8
mwcet8k is on a distinguished road
mwcet8k's Tacoma Gallery
As an avid mtb'er, I would strongly advise against going with the Toyota mounts. They are overpriced and poorly designed. By far the best one that I've used is the Rocky Mount Clutch SD. A little pricey, but worth it if you use it on a regular basis. I have a set that I've been using for over three years and they've been great. Just make sure you use locktite on the bolts.

http://www.rockymounts.com/clutch
Old 01-06-2010, 07:48 AM   #9
magneticnick has a spectacular aura aboutmagneticnick has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
magneticnick's Tacoma Gallery
here's what I did.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ike-mount.html