Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

(FEELER) What are the tackiest Tacoma mods in your opinion?

Old 07-22-2014, 12:42 PM   #1
Master Chief Petty Officer
H0RTEN is on a distinguished road
Name: John
H0RTEN's Tacoma Gallery
Talking (FEELER) What are the tackiest Tacoma mods in your opinion?

Just wondering what you all would consider are ugliest/lamest persolizations you can do to the taco. If you ask me they all look cool except maybe for the modifications the driver of the car in the first picture did...
Attached Thumbnails
(FEELER) What are the tackiest Tacoma mods in your opinion?-img_0947.jpg   (FEELER) What are the tackiest Tacoma mods in your opinion?-miltacoma3.jpg   (FEELER) What are the tackiest Tacoma mods in your opinion?-terribletacomamod-side.jpg  
Old 07-22-2014, 12:46 PM   #2
كافر‎
kenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Kenneth
kenneth.morris07's Tacoma Gallery
I have when people paint eyelids on the headlights, bull bars. I don't think bed racks look good, but i understand the need for them. To each their own with it all though.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:03 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Double cab long beds. I mean, who does that?
Old 07-22-2014, 01:11 PM   #4
XPEDITIONREADY is a glorious beacon of lightXPEDITIONREADY is a glorious beacon of lightXPEDITIONREADY is a glorious beacon of lightXPEDITIONREADY is a glorious beacon of lightXPEDITIONREADY is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Ben
XPEDITIONREADY's Tacoma Gallery
My wife says Dorkels...and yes this is "our" truck

Old 07-22-2014, 01:13 PM   #5
Beads is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
Beads's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure I'm gonna catch flack for this, but I really think camper shells ruin the look of the Tacoma.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:16 PM   #6
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beads View Post
I'm sure I'm gonna catch flack for this, but I really think camper shells ruin the look of the Tacoma.
imo all trucks suffer from this, taco especially
Old 07-22-2014, 01:17 PM   #7
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Plasti-dipping and painting over stuff gets my vote.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:19 PM   #8
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
spacers
Old 07-22-2014, 01:21 PM   #9
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Devil horns.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:23 PM   #10
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Bug deflectors, blacked out lower valance (I know some are factory, they suck too) bull bars, and hate on, but black wheels look like you've lost the hub caps from further than ten feet from the truck.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:24 PM   #11
BAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prime BEEF
Name: Ray
BAMS's Tacoma Gallery
Roof Racks, IMO
Old 07-22-2014, 01:25 PM   #12
KMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KMitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth.morris07 View Post
I have when people paint eyelids on the headlights, bull bars. I don't think bed racks look good, but i understand the need for them. To each their own with it all though.
Oh God, yes.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:25 PM   #13
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bott
mick478's Tacoma Gallery
ANYTHING CHROME!!!!
Old 07-22-2014, 01:26 PM   #14
BDS'd
RadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant future

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Ouch..here we go
Old 07-22-2014, 01:27 PM   #15
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bott
mick478's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
So wrong.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:29 PM   #16
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadTaco914 View Post
Ouch..here we go
I had to be OZ to the punch.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:29 PM   #17
liveload is one of the sharper tools in the shedliveload is one of the sharper tools in the shedliveload is one of the sharper tools in the shedliveload is one of the sharper tools in the shedliveload is one of the sharper tools in the shedliveload is one of the sharper tools in the shedliveload is one of the sharper tools in the shedliveload is one of the sharper tools in the shedliveload is one of the sharper tools in the shedliveload is one of the sharper tools in the shedliveload is one of the sharper tools in the shed

liveload's Tacoma Gallery
Copying other manufacturers' styling, i.e. the 'Raptor' style grill, is quite tacky, imho.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:32 PM   #18
tJc is on a distinguished road

tJc's Tacoma Gallery
Presidential election stickers. Okay, I'll give rare pass if it's within 6 months of the election itself...correct that...within 6 months prior to the election.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:34 PM   #19
DCSBORFTMFW
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Distasteful mod guy hanging around the auto zone parking lot:

Has to have a set of these:

His truck:

Old 07-22-2014, 01:34 PM   #20
Southbound
Westside has a spectacular aura aboutWestside has a spectacular aura about
Name: JT
Westside's Tacoma Gallery
DB lifts