Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone know about a grill

Old 10-14-2007, 06:32 PM   #1
CornDog is on a distinguished road

CornDog's Tacoma Gallery
Question Anyone know about a grill

Hey yal. gotta question... pretty new to TW. i found a couple tacos running around witha black wire mesh front grill inserts. but i cant locate one on the net. anyone got and idea of a good site? or any info for that mattr. i jus got a grill insert of ebay but it wasnt what it said it was.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
Senior Senile Member
sunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Seabees 27th Battalion
Name: Bill
Location: Great Sacandaga Lake region Northville NY, South Yarmouth, Cape Cod Ma.
sunruner19's Tacoma Gallery
Grillcraft has a black mesh grill, easy to find on the internet
the other is a black wire mesh grill insert which is found on ebay:
American Concepts
http://cgi.ebay.com/TOYOTA-TACOMA-ST...QQcmdZViewItem
This is a direct link which will take you to ebay.
hope this helps you.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:50 PM   #3
wormhole7 is on a distinguished road

wormhole7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to wormhole7
Grillecraft

I have a link saved on my personl p.c. from the place I bought mine, but I am in Kansas right now and on my work p.c. You can do a google search and find tons of links. I'm sure you will find one or more that are fruitful.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:02 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Some people are doing their custom grills. I have seen someone install a recessed mesh grill and someone else used metal lathe and rivets to install one.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:13 PM   #6
wrxed96 is on a distinguished road
wrxed96's Tacoma Gallery
I would guess you are talking about the Grillcraft grill.

http://www.grillcraft.com/applicatio...1%7C7/411/
Old 10-15-2007, 08:59 PM   #7
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Personally I like the Coleman grills...Roadtrip mainly.

Char Broils are good too.

Yeah I just had to...I'm a jerk sometimes.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:09 PM   #8
dp2162 is on a distinguished road
dp2162's Tacoma Gallery
I have just posted some pics of my Grillcraft Mesh Grill.Check out my gallery.I purchased mine directly from Grillcraft.com for $200.00
Old 10-15-2007, 09:41 PM   #9
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dp2162 View Post
I have just posted some pics of my Grillcraft Mesh Grill.Check out my gallery.I purchased mine directly from Grillcraft.com for $200.00
For just the upper grill?

There are several sites that sell them for like $160. On Toyota Nation we did a group buy and they were like $145.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:02 PM   #10
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
"Call me George Foreman cuz I'm selling everybody grills"
Old 10-16-2007, 06:54 AM   #11
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
Personally I like the Coleman grills...Roadtrip mainly.

Char Broils are good too.

Yeah I just had to...I'm a jerk sometimes.
You're a member of the Alliance and i expect you to behave accordingly! None of our members are "jerks sometimes".... we are jerks all the time!
Old 10-20-2007, 02:44 PM   #12

CornDog's Tacoma Gallery
well i thought id give an update. since the thread i started i have went out an bought a LUND black mesh screen grill. its an overlay and surprisingly a 3 piece set just for the upper grill. kinda weird when i first opened the box and it took a lil patience to line the 3 pieces up but overall im very happy with the look. i will get some pics up when i wash the nasty taco. thanx for all yals input.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:08 PM   #14
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Yo yo what's wrong with you? When I read the heading I got excited and pulled out some Steaks and my bib, some Irish Single Barrel, red wine and my gun. The rest of the post was a total downer man. Why you break my heart like this?
Old 10-20-2007, 06:25 PM   #15
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormhole7 View Post
Thank you, I was in Junction City. Not too far from you I think?
Yeah, Junction City is an hour west of here on I-70. If you are going to be in the area again let me know, maybe we can get together. I'd like to check out that decked out truck of yours...
Old 10-21-2007, 02:28 AM   #16
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
You're a member of the Alliance and i expect you to behave accordingly! None of our members are "jerks sometimes".... we are jerks all the time!
Old 10-21-2007, 08:51 AM   #17
TJOPILOT will become famous soon enough
TJOPILOT's Tacoma Gallery
Yo Corndog! Get a pic up! Here's mine:

Old 10-21-2007, 08:33 PM   #18

CornDog's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

yeah dude thats sweet. like the bars too. im fixin to go ARB i think. i wanna winch real bad. i jus sold my old taco. it was a 98 3.4. hadda bumper w/ warn on it. got me out of a lotta tight places. ur trucks sharp dude. got me lookin for a place to do a sunroof.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:12 PM   #19
wormhole7 is on a distinguished road

wormhole7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to wormhole7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Yeah, Junction City is an hour west of here on I-70. If you are going to be in the area again let me know, maybe we can get together. I'd like to check out that decked out truck of yours...
I may be going back, not really sure. They don't usually tell me I'm going unitil a couple of days before I'm supposed to be there.I drove the company van the twice, but thought seriously about taking my Tacoma since it hasn't been on much of a road trip. I would like to see what kind of milage I get from mostly highway driving. I'll let you know if I do.