1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

light bars and placement.

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by johnhsmith971, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Aug 3, 2014 at 1:14 PM
    johnhsmith971

johnhsmith971 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    NC
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    Plasti-dip badges, TRD vented hood, Any-time fog, 2012 LED tail lights, Pioneer AVH touch screen radio, 6000K HID fogs, 2 1/2" leveling kit
    First thread. Need some help deciding on what kind of light bar people have had luck with. I'm looking for a mediocre light that puts off a decent amount of light (it doesn't have to be a lot, I have 2 KC's on the way). I want to install one inside my grill or around that area (30ish inch) and one on top under my roof rack (48ish inch). Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Keep in mind I am getting a bull bar with two 6" KC's on them so the light bar by the grill may or may not work. Anything under $250 would be awesome.

Thanks

(07 PreRunner double cab btw)

2. Aug 3, 2014 at 2:37 PM
    357sig

357sig Donut king

Member:
    First Name:
    dough boy
    donut shop
    Vehicle:
    Gold digger
    Check Craigslist for light bars. You would be surprised on what you would find there. 50 inch light bars for under 300. I'd go with a roof mount. Then your kc, would helo n with the bottom lighting

Products Discussed in

To Top