Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

05 for $400 hah!

Old 04-15-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
05 for $400 hah!

yeah right...i'm busy, but someone want to email this person and try the reverse scam? any takers

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/d...123791029.html
Old 04-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oops, meant $4000 in the title, but either way, still rediculous
Old 04-15-2009, 12:49 PM   #3
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
maybe it has 4 million miles on it.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:53 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TengoTaco View Post
I wonder if he would take 3800 cash?
hell, buy him a case of beer and he'll probably give you the truck
Old 04-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #6
JahFtb has a spectacular aura aboutJahFtb has a spectacular aura about
JahFtb's Tacoma Gallery
Saw the same pics posted in the Daytona area autotrader, interested I e-mailed and was told

Quote:
Hello,
I appreciate that you contacted me.First let me say that the Toyota Tacoma is available for $5,500.
Probly the cleanest Toyota Tacoma for sale anywhere. 2006(the best year)with only 67574 miles. A Toyota Tacoma with Factory CD Player, Tinted Rear Windows, Front Driver and Passenger SRS Airbags, Fog Lights, Power Outlet 12V DC, 17 inch Factory Alloy Wheels, Toyota Racing Development Sport Edition, Sport Seats w/Drvr Lumbar Support in place of Bucket Seats and a lot more. This Toyota Tacoma has never had paintwork and needs nothing. One of the best all around driving cars you can buy. If you have been waiting on a real clean enthusiast owned Toyota Tacoma you have found it.
A Totally Rust, Corrosion And Flood Free Vehicle.Never been in any accidents.Clear title.
Where are you located?
The reason why I'm selling it's my divorced settlement.....
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate ask

Best Regards
A reply I got then had this,
Quote:
No liens as the vin can show,mostly driven on highway, the car is stock
The car makes the object of a divorce settlement sale, that is why the price is low, first come first served, no loans, just cash !
I am in Denver, CO.
The thing is i had 2 guys promiss me to buy it and pick-it up :
one didn't show up and the other called saying he lost the money, so i can't afoord to take days off my work for that, that is
why i gave to a shipping company that will shipp it to the next owner, it is sealed in container, so i'm trying to sell it online,
if i don't get lucky in about a week you can come pick it up
so if you want to buy it i will ship to you and deal trough eBay (since i had it on their site for a while).
You would have to send me your full shipping adress and phone number, and if you do that you can consider it yours. You wil buy under these therms :

- you pay to eBay and they will transfer the funds to me ONLY after you receive the car

- you are given a 5 days inspection period to decide if want to keep it or ship it back at my expense

You pay ebay the deposit, they will ship the car , you get within max 3 days, inside the car you get the bill of sale,
the title and a car affidavit that you fill up and than get it notarized at a law office for 40 dollars,
depending on your decision in that affidavit ebay will transfer the funds to me or give it back to you and ship the car back to me at my expense.1st stept is to send your full
shipping adress and phone number for ebay to send you an invoice and assist you.

cheers, Peter
Sure......so let me just send you the cash and have you ship me a truck that was listed as being in Orlando when it's actually in Colorado.... I was born during the day but not yesterday.... BTW this scam was asking $5,000 guess they are reducing the price in time of economic trouble...
Old 04-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #7
Is mod CraZy...
stevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to all

stevomac59's Tacoma Gallery
haha, wow, the nerve of some ppl...it's called getting a damn job and making money, not scamming other ppl...poor guy will probably fall for it, wasting his hard earned 3000 bucks!
Old 04-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #8
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
Come on guys...$5000 is the going rate for the 4 cup holder package.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #9
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
So this is how much my 05 is probably worth too haha
Old 04-15-2009, 01:57 PM   #10
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
So this is how much my 05 is probably worth too haha

With that being said, I put my math skills to work and have concluded that your ATX punisher rims are worth about $17. Paypal sent
Old 04-15-2009, 05:21 PM   #11
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzoff View Post
With that being said, I put my math skills to work and have concluded that your ATX punisher rims are worth about $17. Paypal sent
Ooh lake conroe...
I put my math skills to work and your house is worthh 34,000
Old 04-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #12

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTacoManChach View Post
Ooh lake conroe...
I put my math skills to work and your house is worthh 34,000
For that price I'm gonna have to take off the spinners and put the original mobile home wheels back on
Old 04-15-2009, 07:01 PM   #14
Raven65 has a spectacular aura aboutRaven65 has a spectacular aura about

Raven65's Tacoma Gallery
S-C-A-M !!!

I ran across an eerily similar "deal" on my local Craigslist for a very nice Tundra advertised for a stoopid-low price. When I emailed the guy, he said he was in the Navy and located in Spain (and so was the Truck) and it would have to be shipped - that I'd have to deal through eBay and I'd have 5 days to inspect it once it arrived. When I pressed for more details (like the name of his unit and/or commanding officer or someone who could verify his identity and story) he stopped responding.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:43 PM   #15
kingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the rough
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
haha the email i got back said this.

Hi there! I'm glad that you contact me. If you are interested in my 2005 TOYOTA TACOMA DOUBLECAB AWD , please read the next details about it. I'm the first owner, it has only 50,500 miles, with no accidents, so the truck it's like new. It has a clean title It is fully loaded, looks & runs great. Maintenance records available, never smoked in it.
Still smells like a new truck! Tires and brakes are in good condition. I service every 3K with Castrol oil. This is not a flood vehicle.
Overall, the physical condition of the truck shows that it was well maintained down to the tires and it was mostly highway driven.
This is a garage kept vehicle. The engine on this vehicle is running properly. Absolutely no rips, dents, odors or abuse. There is no lien on it.
I recently moved here in North Dakota, for studies. And the truck is here with me. I'm selling it only for $4000 because I need money very quick to pay my college fees.
I can ship it to you if you want, anyway the shipping fees are included in this price.
Please contact me ASAP if you are a serious buyer.
Thanks.

He told JahFtb it's his divorce settlement. Must be some cheap college fees
Old 04-15-2009, 11:38 PM   #16
ritrebor is on a distinguished road
ritrebor's Tacoma Gallery
When I was looking for my truck I saw a few of those ads on craigslist. Real low price on a cherry low mile vehicle. Always out of state or country. Shipping included in price. LOL, Guess, there is a sucker born every day.

ritrebor
Old 04-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #17
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzoff View Post
For that price I'm gonna have to take off the spinners and put the original mobile home wheels back on
don't lie you live in willis
Old 04-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #18
JahFtb has a spectacular aura aboutJahFtb has a spectacular aura about
JahFtb's Tacoma Gallery
http://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/1144836916.html

Hmm....that looks strangely familiar.........
Old 04-28-2009, 03:31 PM   #20
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Same ad down here in Los Angeles....
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...144820989.html

Description:
Vehicle drives and shifts like new, don't miss out on your chance to own this vehicle at a deep discounted price.Full carpeting,LED-illuminated gauges-inc: tachometer, coolant temp, fuel level, tripmeter, digital clock,Overhead console-inc: maplights,
Rear door child safety locks,Side-door impact door beams
The drivetrain has no issue's, starts everytime, and runs like a rabbit! Very quick and awesome traction with the AWD unit.
The truck shows average wear and still shines like a new one. Overall, great condition.