Tacoma, guns and silencers FTW!!!

Old 08-15-2014, 08:20 PM   #21
Old Pirate
1eyedjack is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
1eyedjack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
No joke. Suppressed SBR in 300 blackout.
Really sweet setup...
Old 08-16-2014, 02:23 PM   #22
ready6delta
ready6delta is on a distinguished road
Army: DRILL SGT
ready6delta's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you all enjoyed!!!
Old 08-16-2014, 03:38 PM   #24
reece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reece13's Tacoma Gallery
Best range ever......
Old 08-16-2014, 03:45 PM   #25
BS2014 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
BS2014's Tacoma Gallery
very nice setup, I have built a few 300 blkout pistols in the past couple months.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:11 PM   #26
My wife is HOT!
Lewd Loki is on a distinguished road
Navy: Sonar Tech
Name: Sean
Lewd Loki's Tacoma Gallery
A few of my toys
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma, guns and silencers FTW!!!-image.jpg  
Old 08-16-2014, 07:24 PM   #28
كافر‎
kenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Kenneth
kenneth.morris07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Yeah, they're pretty alright....

Way to practice unsafe gun handling skills. A weapon should have the safety on until prepared to fire. Not sitting on the tile...
Old 08-16-2014, 07:25 PM   #29
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
that was a cool video, thanks for sharing
Old 08-17-2014, 07:58 AM   #31
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth.morris07 View Post
Way to practice unsafe gun handling skills. A weapon should have the safety on until prepared to fire. Not sitting on the tile...
Firearm safety has nothing to do with a little lever. If you follow proper firearm safety that little lever will never come into play. If you're that concerned about a little lever on a locked back bolt then maybe it's you who should work on firearm safety rather than trying to prove how much you know about guns on a truck forum.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:04 AM   #32
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BTW, I'd expect nothing less from someone with such an elitist statement ("Don't talk to me about civil liberties and the viles of the government unless you've actually served your country or your government.") in their sig line. Way to motivate people to get involved w/government & the truly important issues we the people are facing. I'm sure you'd rather they just stuck to Honey Boo Boo & the like since they're not 'experts' on the subject matter like yourself, right? With your single post I found out everything I need to know about you.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:11 AM   #33
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-17-2014, 08:16 AM   #34
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have 4 weapons in my house, loaded, and chambered. 2 don't have the safeties on, and 2 don't even have safeties. Firearm safety is dictated by the grey matter residing in ones cranium. Not a lever on a firearm.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:17 AM   #35
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FWIW, that video is awesome. Makes me want a silencer.......and a boat.........and.......a tank........
Old 08-17-2014, 08:19 AM   #36
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
.........and.......a tank........
Holy shit.... the last thing you need
Old 08-17-2014, 08:22 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by RearViewMirror View Post
Holy shit.... the last thing you need
No.....the last thing would be some sort of bomber........or.....napalm.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:49 AM   #38
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Such awesome... cant wait for my suppressor to be released from jail
Old 08-17-2014, 08:56 AM   #39
Curmudgeonly
MeefZah is on a distinguished road

MeefZah's Tacoma Gallery
I actually wanted to see more of the truck!

I mean, I enjoyed the rest of it, but let's give the Taco some credit, too!
Old 08-18-2014, 12:32 AM   #40
Caboose117 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Spaceship Door Gunner at 9th Crime BN SVC CO CEM
Caboose117's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of Taco's and Guns, anyone do any mods in their Doubly cab in the area behind the seats or under them?

i wanna rip out the plastic inserts behind and under my back row, and put SOMETHING in there just havent found any good ideas yet, especially since i dont want to just leave the area exposed, i want to replace the plastic wall with at least something to make it look nicer

any ideas or links to stuff youve seen?