1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Great Deal On High Lift Jack

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by no_werries, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Apr 19, 2009 at 11:50 AM
    no_werries

no_werries [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2005 4x4 reg cab Indigo Ink 5 speed
    CAI, 2 1/2" rear lift AAL, Ready Lift strut ext. & diff drop = 2 1/2" front lift, tweaked clutch, Magnaflo Muffler & Custom exhaust 265/75/16lt Nitto Terra Grappler 8ply on stock rims. Huskyliners
    So I'm not sure what the goin rate in the states is on High Lift Jacks, but here in Canada the High Lift Extreme goes for around $130-140 Candian.
    Princess Auto has the High Lift Extreme is still for $140, but other models range for $70-100. And then Princess auto has their own line of High Lift Jacks with all the same models and features as High Lift but even Cheaper, with prices ranging from $60-90, and for those who don't know Princess Auto has the greatest warranty policy ever, if it breaks you take it back no questions asked, dosent matter if you were just using it like normal or ran over it with a tractor they will take it back without a receipt I might add, to say the least I'm buyin the High Lift Extreme When I get my new wheels in!

Products Discussed in

To Top