1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Having troubles with Entune Prem?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Pool Runner, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Sep 16, 2014 at 1:33 PM
    Pool Runner

Pool Runner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Nor Cal
    Vehicle:
    '14,TRD/OR, Entune & Nav '13 Subaru Outback
    Lowes Slimline Tool box, OEM Bug shield.
    So my new truck has the Entune Premium with Nav & JBL. So far love it, it's almost as good as MyTouch Ford/ Sync. I know some may disagree, but I loved MTF/SYNC in my previous FX4.

Anyway, can't get Pandora to work, says "Application not configured. Please add your Pandora account" I've already joined and added the Toyota Entune App via my iPhone. I've got everything running on my phone that is supposed to to support the feature.

Does it not work because I need a paid Pandora prescription? Also having trouble with the iheart radio app as well. How do you find stations using the truck app? Mine will only find local BS radio stations, but not the talk shows I like when using the app via the phone.

Any help appreciated

2. Sep 16, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    TacomaMike37

TacomaMike37 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle:
    13' DCLB MGM
    I dont have a pandora paid subscription and mine streams fine. What type of phone are you using?

3. Sep 16, 2014 at 1:43 PM
    13SilverStreakTRD

13SilverStreakTRD Insane but Functional

Member:
    Republic of Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB TRD OR
    tinted windows, window visors, stubby antenna, wethertech floor liners, dented tailgate
  4. Sep 16, 2014 at 1:43 PM
    13SilverStreakTRD

13SilverStreakTRD Insane but Functional

Member:
    Republic of Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB TRD OR
    tinted windows, window visors, stubby antenna, wethertech floor liners, dented tailgate
    "You have to go to myentune.com to link your pandora account with entune. After you do that, make sure your device is paired for INTERNET as well as phone/music. You have to go into bluetooth setup and make sure that it is paired for internet because it does not do it automatically.

After you've done those two things you should be good to go. Note: After I linked my account with entune it took a few hours to be able to use the pandora app."

5. Sep 16, 2014 at 3:41 PM
    Pool Runner

Pool Runner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Nor Cal
    Vehicle:
    '14,TRD/OR, Entune & Nav '13 Subaru Outback
    Lowes Slimline Tool box, OEM Bug shield.
    Iphone4S

6. Oct 16, 2014 at 11:02 AM
    SilverJack

SilverJack no one

Member:
    So far, I'm not a big fan of the Entune system. Mine will pair with my phone, transfer call info, sync contacts, but then it hangs up my calls after 15 seconds. To add to the frustration, it will occasionally refuse to unpair the phone unless I drop it in settings. All I want is basic speaker phone functions (the kind you get with any two dollar bluetooth speaker), but Toyota made this too complicated. I opened a ticket with Toyota, but they are completely clueless. They keep telling me the phone hasn't been tested. I keep telling them I just want basic features, screw the contact lists and message reading. My phone is a basic Casio rugged cell phone. No frills, just bluetooth. It syncs to EVERYTHING except this overpriced radio.

7. Oct 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM
    Westside

Westside Southbound

Member:
    First Name:
    JT
    Nor Cal, East Bay
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4X4

Mine says connected to phone and MULTIMEDIA

Products Discussed in

To Top