Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

If your "significant other" didn't like your Tacoma

Old 09-24-2014, 11:58 AM   #1
Shwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Shwaa's Tacoma Gallery
If your "significant other" didn't like your Tacoma

would you dump their ass?

Or, try to reason with them?

Or, buy whatever kind of car/truck they did like to appease them?

I'd probably go the route of saying "DCSBFTMFW". I have found that works wonders.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:03 PM   #2
rainmn is on a distinguished road
rainmn's Tacoma Gallery
My wife couldn't care less what I drive. As long as she likes her truck (GX470), she's happy.

Besides, she knows that no matter what I drive, odds are that I'll replace it with something different within a year.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:04 PM   #3
BAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prime BEEF
Name: Ray
BAMS's Tacoma Gallery
She drives what she likes, I drive what I like. Easy peasy
Old 09-24-2014, 12:09 PM   #4
DCSBFTMFW
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Luckily she LOVES the truck. Dog loves the truck too. So it stays. Now me spending money on her (the truck) is a different story. She supports me as long as I can pay the bills and make payments for our wedding (2016). It also has come in handy helping her family at the hardware store, rides in the 4th of July parade in the township she works in, towed her grandpa's boat and has saved her car and her parents car when they get stuck in the snow.

Would probably buy a more fuel efficient DD once the Tacoma becomes more or a trail/expo/weekend warrior vehicle.

Also agree with above; she drives what she likes and I drive what I like. Although she's talking about getting a Rubicon
Old 09-24-2014, 12:10 PM   #5
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
your kidding right?
its a truck..
Old 09-24-2014, 12:15 PM   #6
It's an anywhere road for anybody anyhow
DanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
DanceswithWolves's Tacoma Gallery
not just any truck my friend. It has magic powers.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:16 PM   #7
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
This is why I dont hang around much. What is up with these pointless threads filed in the wrong section. "hey bro I love my taco....me to bro" what the hell is this BS
Old 09-24-2014, 12:16 PM   #8
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
I'd drive it anyway.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:17 PM   #9
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
She 'kinda' likes it
Old 09-24-2014, 12:17 PM   #10
Shwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Shwaa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
This is why I dont hang around much. What is up with these pointless threads filed in the wrong section. "hey bro I love my taco....me to bro" what the hell is this BS
I never used the word "bro" here. I would agree to out the "bros" (but not before the ho's)
Old 09-24-2014, 12:20 PM   #11
DanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 09-24-2014, 12:22 PM   #12
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
My wife hates my tacoma because "I pay too much attention to it". Pft
Old 09-24-2014, 12:23 PM   #13
DCSBFTMFW
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
My wife hates my tacoma because "I pay too much attention to it". Pft
My fiance catches me looking back at it when we go to dinner, movies etc.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:24 PM   #14
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
they key is.. you want her to be happy, and she wants you to be happy.. if she wants to controll what you drive.. then your paddeling up shit creek.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:25 PM   #15
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-24-2014, 12:26 PM   #16

If my wife says anything, I just tell her to get back in the kitchen and make me some pie.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:27 PM   #17
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
mine doesnt like mine.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:28 PM   #18
Shwaa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
mine doesnt like mine.
Something in particular about it, or just in general?
Old 09-24-2014, 01:10 PM   #19
hotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Lynd
hotrod53's Tacoma Gallery
My wife hates her passenger seat, same way with my previous 2006 and 2013. Hey, if it wasn't that, she'd bitch about the radio station, window position, wind, heat, or A/C. She also hates riding in my 1953 Ford F100. You can't win. The end result is that she doesn't drive my truck resulting in many less door dings.

Reason with them ... rookie mistake! LOL

My wife has her Camry XLE with leather, moon roof, and remote start, she's good. In the end I'll still keep her, I have no time for training a replacement.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:13 PM   #20
Jimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MT1 (SS) retired
Jimmyh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
mine doesnt like mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwaa View Post
Something in particular about it, or just in general?

She thinks it is too short and very thin!