1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CT Toyota owners. Lemon laws

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Rambone71, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Oct 1, 2014 at 7:56 AM
    Rambone71

Rambone71 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    TJ
    North east
    Vehicle:
    2014 tacoma off road
    I have spent several days reading all different comments and perspectives about the Lemon laws in dozens of states. I would like to clear the air about CT. The law in Ct is very clear. As long as you bought your vehicle in CT. Your covered in CT. No matter were you live or where it's reg.
    You have to bring your vehicle in at least 4 times for the same issue within the first two years or 24k whichever comes first, or 2 times in the first year for a safety defect or 12k whichever comes first or 30 accumulatively for any number of complaints within the same time frame. If you have a paint issue you need no repairs you can file right away. Other ways to apply would be refusal to service your vehicle, meaning if the dealer works on your vehicle 2 times and says it's Normal and the issue is not fixed you can apply right away for refusal to service. There is NO mileage cap for when you can apply.
    FYI CT does motorcycles, scooters over 50cc's and Enduro's too.
    If you need more info contact me through email...

Products Discussed in

To Top