mud flaps

Old 11-25-2007, 08:27 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
I am with ndcouch, they do protect your paint job, as well as the guy behind you. The value in function is often unrealized by the beckon of fashion.
a few friends of mine work at the dealer where i got my truck, if i wanna get another set they can grab me one from parts lol
Old 11-26-2007, 07:46 PM   #22
Bigman_CP is on a distinguished road
Bigman_CP's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Bigman_CP
Harrisburg, its southern illinois...
Old 11-26-2007, 08:15 PM   #23

i just came through southern illinois on my way to and from arkansas thats why i was askin, u gunna join up in The Alliance?
Old 11-27-2007, 07:14 PM   #25
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
I took mine all the way off.

FYI, '05 mudflaps are a few inches shorter than 06+ mudflaps. They tried to fix a paint chipping issue by making the mudflaps longer. I think the '05 mudflaps look the best. I was thinking about selling mine (mine are '05s).
Old 11-27-2007, 07:56 PM   #26
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
i took mine off and sold them on ebay, got $140 for the set
I took mine off because they would probably would have been rippped off by mud and other stuff at the deer lease. I GAVE mine away to a fellow tacoma owner on this site. I wasn't using them, he needed them, gave them to him.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:59 PM   #27
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
Good for you. I would have sold them. I'm not as nice as you. LOL
Old 11-27-2007, 09:40 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilo View Post
I took mine off because they would probably would have been rippped off by mud and other stuff at the deer lease. I GAVE mine away to a fellow tacoma owner on this site. I wasn't using them, he needed them, gave them to him.
i'm too poor to afford to give anything away, otherwise i would've. you need a set of emblems?
Old 11-27-2007, 10:02 PM   #29
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
i'm too poor to afford to give anything away, otherwise i would've. you need a set of emblems?
Too poor? You bought the the truck? No big deal. Just the way I am. I was going to throw away anyways, why not give them away.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:04 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilo View Post
Too poor? You bought the the truck? No big deal. Just the way I am. I was going to throw away anyways, why not give them away.
yea i'd do it if i was gunna get rid of them anyway but i needed money and didnt want the mudflaps, so away they went to canada of all places
Old 11-28-2007, 10:38 PM   #32

ehhh....they kind of sound like fonzie haha