Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Replacement Power Heated Mirrors

Old 10-20-2007, 08:28 PM   #1
littleschipper is on a distinguished road
littleschipper's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Replacement Power Heated Mirrors

I really, really want to replace the factory power mirrors on my '07 Taco with heated power mirrors but the only ones I can find are the Muth glass replacement kits. I'm not averse to performing the Muth installation myself (more than capable) but I'm wondering if somebody makes a direct replacement of the entire mirror assembly or if heated mirrors were even available from the factory, maybe Canadian trucks? Someone posted on the Toyota Nation web site that the Tundra had a cold weather package (cheap too, only $100!) but nadda for the Taco. I had power heated mirrors on my old Dodge minivan and since I live in the mountains of PA, heated mirrors are dang near essential and more than worth the money. I didn't realize just how nice they were until I didn't have them anymore! (Even my wife's little Subaru Outback has them.) Does anyone know if these exist or if it's even possible to use Tundra mirrors?
Old 10-21-2007, 02:04 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Look here: http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=215719

It was just posted today!
Old 10-21-2007, 03:30 PM   #4
tsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of light

tsilliker's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to tsilliker
I'm doing this one soon. Thanks for posting.

This is really needed up here in Canuckistan!