1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Replacement Power Heated Mirrors

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by littleschipper, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Oct 20, 2007 at 8:28 PM
    littleschipper

littleschipper [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Mechanicsburg, PA
    Vehicle:
    '07 Tacoma Dbl Cab 4X4 TRD (Stealth mode - No Stinkin' Body Badges here!)
    TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Leer 100XQ Bed Cap, 3M Paint Protector Film, Cool SMT LED Bulbs for Brake Lights, WeatherTech Floor Liners, Pop-N-Lock Tailgate Lock, Toyota Bed Divider, 2002 Yamaha V-Max Hot Rod Motorcycle for More Fun!
    I really, really want to replace the factory power mirrors on my '07 Taco with heated power mirrors but the only ones I can find are the Muth glass replacement kits. I'm not averse to performing the Muth installation myself (more than capable) but I'm wondering if somebody makes a direct replacement of the entire mirror assembly or if heated mirrors were even available from the factory, maybe Canadian trucks? Someone posted on the Toyota Nation web site that the Tundra had a cold weather package (cheap too, only $100!) but nadda for the Taco. I had power heated mirrors on my old Dodge minivan and since I live in the mountains of PA, heated mirrors are dang near essential and more than worth the money. I didn't realize just how nice they were until I didn't have them anymore! (Even my wife's little Subaru Outback has them.) Does anyone know if these exist or if it's even possible to use Tundra mirrors?

2. Oct 21, 2007 at 2:04 PM
    humanoid

humanoid bite me

Member:
    Sunny SoCal
    Vehicle:
    I had a '99 Xtra Cab PreRunner SR5 V6
  3. Oct 21, 2007 at 2:26 PM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
  4. Oct 21, 2007 at 3:30 PM
    tsilliker

tsilliker Well-Known Member

Member:
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    '05 SR5 V6 4x4 6spd
    Tundra wheels, Access roll-up tonneau, D-rings in front of bed floor, tinted glass in doors to match privacy glass, synthetic oil, Husky floor liners, fog lights, constant power mod for 12v plugs, heated mirrors, brake controller, billet grill, radio aux input mod.
    I'm doing this one soon. Thanks for posting.

This is really needed up here in Canuckistan!

Products Discussed in

To Top