Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Satoshi Grill, Aftermarket, or Stock?

View Poll Results: Satoshi Grill, Aftermarket, or Stock?
Satoshi Grill 462 61.11%
Aftermarket Grill (i.e. Billet) 135 17.86%
Stock Grill 159 21.03%
Voters: 756. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2009, 10:20 AM   #41
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-12-2009, 10:22 AM   #42
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doroliat03 View Post
for the guys that did the satoshi. What way did you attach the mesh other than zip ties? Zip ties seem to be the most popular way. Any other ideas?
i used zip ties. couldnt get the bolt studs to stick properly. i actually got pissed and jerry rigged little slots on the grill surround and attached the mesh with zip ties. solid, and couldnt tell unless you took the grill off. no pics on hand though...
Old 08-13-2009, 07:39 AM   #43
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
Someone mentioned the other day that they have some extra grill mesh. Who was that?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:51 AM   #44
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gozar View Post
Someone mentioned the other day that they have some extra grill mesh. Who was that?
I have lots, bout 4x4 ft or more. too bad ur not local. if u are, come pick some up. No charge.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #45
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
infideltaco
posts some pics of the grill! i forgot to look at yours.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:30 AM   #46
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
I voted Satoshi but only because TX Tacoma's grill wasn't on there. Check it out:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-required.html
Old 09-19-2009, 08:39 PM   #49
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
Could someone post some detail pics of the Satoshi?
Old 09-20-2009, 04:02 PM   #50
tsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of light

tsilliker's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to tsilliker
My intention is not to be overly critical, but this Satoshi looks to me like you bashed in the stock grill and couldn't afford to replace it.

I much prefer the smooth look of my eBay billet number. Much easier to install also without having to smooth that inner lip.

Old 09-20-2009, 05:46 PM   #51
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Winter

voting stock
dont think any of those would hold up in a snow storm.
would get clogged up or bust it right out.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:09 PM   #52
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
I used bolts and epoxy gel, the nuts are not tightened in these pics

Old 09-29-2009, 06:46 AM   #53
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta go with the satoshi. Finished mine and it is Badass!
Old 09-29-2009, 08:55 AM   #54
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
Quote:
Originally Posted by skistoy View Post
voting stock
dont think any of those would hold up in a snow storm.
would get clogged up or bust it right out.
had my satoshi grill and bumper mod done for quite some time...went through an epic snow storm in april driving through utah on the way to park city...drove 5 hours through that snow storm...by the time we got to park city it dumped a little over 4' of snow...I didn't have any problems with my truck or grill what so ever...
Old 09-29-2009, 09:10 AM   #55
JoeyTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutJoeyTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutJoeyTacoma has a spectacular aura about

JoeyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Do the Satoshi! Looks good and you don't see many of them. (once you log off tacomaworld)
Old 10-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #56
sAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud of

Air Force: 19 EMXS/MXMG
sAm I aM's Tacoma Gallery
I voted Satoshi. IMHO its the best looking grill out there but its just opinion. Whenever I get a free weekend I'm doing mine. But do what you like most and then post some pics.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:17 PM   #57
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi
Old 10-24-2009, 01:43 PM   #58
MacGruber is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
MacGruber's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshis look sweet. Gotta put a custom emblem or lights in there though IMO
Old 11-01-2009, 05:08 PM   #59
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi is the way to go. Best looking and most economical option.