Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Satoshi Grill, Aftermarket, or Stock?

View Poll Results: Satoshi Grill, Aftermarket, or Stock?
Satoshi Grill 462 61.11%
Aftermarket Grill (i.e. Billet) 135 17.86%
Stock Grill 159 21.03%
Voters: 756. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2011, 07:01 AM   #102
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
first link in my sig
I have the write up printed out in front of me now. Going to start today or tommorow.

Thanks!
Old 01-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #103
Tacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant future
Name: Terry
Tacozoid's Tacoma Gallery
'nuff said.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:51 AM   #104
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
wow, i voted on the poll and its from 2009...
Old 01-25-2012, 05:04 PM   #105
Banned
maxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shed
maxspeed96ct's Tacoma Gallery
I have the satoshi on my 4runner, I like the look .

But Sometimes I dont like how much it reveals a non-appealing side of the truck . Like the radiator , hood latch and etc. But I guess only certain angles show it , or maybe I just notice it more.

I vote stock color matched with maybe a black or color matched emblem.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #106
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
I love my satoshi... looks great and not many people around my part of town have it, except the TW gang of course... Right now its empty but I really want to put on some lettering and mount lights in the back.... that'll be a spring project since its too cold to do much of anything outside.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #107
Twatwaffles will become famous soon enough

Twatwaffles's Tacoma Gallery
I'm diggin all the chicken wire and bondo. Throw some LED's behind those bad boys and maybe we can get a Tacoma to appear on Five Fast, Five Furious.