Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wants this graphic on my tacoma

View Poll Results: DO YOU THINK IT WILL LOOK GOOD
YES 227 27.35%
NO 603 72.65%
Voters: 830. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #101
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery

Retro? My dads old truck Tacoma needs this paint job again
Old 09-08-2012, 08:51 AM   #102
Beers is on a distinguished road
Beers's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, pretty old thread here. I've never cared for the graphics on the side of the trucks. Just not a personal preference. However if someone wanted to put some on I think black or navy blue would look best on a silver truck.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #103
stokes.greg is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
stokes.greg's Tacoma Gallery
My brother had an 85 four runner with strips kinda like that.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #105
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I like the idea, but don't like where the graphics are located. looks out of place.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:34 PM   #106
Hiker will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Hiker's Tacoma Gallery
Ugly... The wheels are ugly too.. And that roll bar has to go. The whole truck looks retro 80's.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:45 PM   #107
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker View Post
The whole truck looks retro 80's.
No

Shit
Old 10-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #108
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
I think it looks pretty cool. I like 80s stuff though.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #109
VTTACOMA is on a distinguished road

Name: Benj
VTTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post

Sweet! Do it!
Old 10-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #110
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
It used to be called the fruit loops truck, the lines on the taco definitely don't match this paint job anymore, might take this over to the photoshop request thread though
Old 10-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #111
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
KPT posted some real cool Sockmonkey graphics, I liked those
Old 10-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #112
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
For anyone interested here is a catalogue with the Toyota truck graphic packages from 1981-1998.

Toyota Stripe Catalog 1981-98.pdf

Frank
Old 10-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #113
hillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tommy
hillbilly taco's Tacoma Gallery
RETRO GRAPHICS

I like the old school look to each there own
Old 10-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #114
Rotorpilot has much to be proud ofRotorpilot has much to be proud ofRotorpilot has much to be proud ofRotorpilot has much to be proud ofRotorpilot has much to be proud ofRotorpilot has much to be proud ofRotorpilot has much to be proud ofRotorpilot has much to be proud ofRotorpilot has much to be proud of

Rotorpilot's Tacoma Gallery
I think it looks awesome!

but its probably only because it brings back childhood memories...

I couldnt imagine myself going to the dealership today and saying-
"This is the color and graphics I want"

but I think you should do it.
you might start a new retro trend
kinda like the debadging thing on this forum
Old 10-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #115
hillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tommy
hillbilly taco's Tacoma Gallery
RETRO GRAPHICS

you are absoultly right I could not go to a dealership and ask for that neither I did this just to make it my own but I do think the black pops on the silver thanks glad you like it and i know its not for everyone
Old 10-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #116
dbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brooks
dbkid05tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post

do it it would look sick