Hello all, and glad to about to join the club. After much research, I've decided upon a Toyota Tacoma as my truck.
But now I need help on options before I buy. Some of the question that I have are.........
1) Should I get automatic or manual transmission? (I can drive both and my uses are as my single vehicle commuter for a 7 mile trip. Then on quarterly campouts going from moderate to severe offroading).
2) Which transmission has more ruggedness/reliability?
3) Is it better to get the upgraded tow package even if I'm not towing to enhance the reliability/ruggedness of the truck?
4) Is it worth getting the factory supercharger?
5) Finally, what are the most simple and cost effective minor modificaitons to make it more offroad capable?
Thanks in advanced. I don't know if this is the place to post questions like this, while I intro myself or not, so I will duplicate this post on the general forum.