1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Roll pan for 2nd Gen Taco?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Yota Man, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Nov 23, 2014 at 9:32 PM
    Yota Man

Yota Man [OP] Taco enthusiast

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    Red Deer, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Sport Storm Trooper
    3" Revtech leveling kit, 17x9 XD Revolvers on 275/70/R17 BFG K02s, smoked mirror signals, Spyder tail lights with aftermarket tint, Bulletproof Fabricating grill, debadged everything, trifecta tonneau cover, Flowmaster 40 series cat back exhaust with 4'' MBRP exhaust tip, Black headlight mod and tint, L.E.D. reverse, license, and all interior lights, AJT shifter, more to come.
    So I know throwing a roll pan bumper on a 4x4 maybe isn't the most popular thing but imo with the curves of the second gen Tacoma, I think it would look pretty good. Clean and tidy looking. Now I've had a few trucks myself which I ended up puting a roll pan on and have just always liked the look of them. The ones I've dealt with on my personal vehicles in the past were all polyurethane bolt ons. Which looks great and is obviously easier to change than it would a steel one if need be. But I have yet to be able to find any info on anyone doing this on a second gen. Or a company who makes them. If anyone has any info let me know. Even if I find a way, it might not happen, just an idea and I figured I'd follow up on it and ask the TW community. Thanks for any info and opinions.

2. Nov 24, 2014 at 5:06 AM
    MikeyLikesIt

MikeyLikesIt Supercharged Mileage Master

Member:
  3. Nov 24, 2014 at 9:09 PM
    Yota Man

Yota Man [OP] Taco enthusiast

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    Red Deer, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Sport Storm Trooper
    3" Revtech leveling kit, 17x9 XD Revolvers on 275/70/R17 BFG K02s, smoked mirror signals, Spyder tail lights with aftermarket tint, Bulletproof Fabricating grill, debadged everything, trifecta tonneau cover, Flowmaster 40 series cat back exhaust with 4'' MBRP exhaust tip, Black headlight mod and tint, L.E.D. reverse, license, and all interior lights, AJT shifter, more to come.
    Yeah. As much as I like the looks of a nice molded in steel pan. I can't help but think one day if I change my mind it'd be a hell of a lot easier to remove the fibreglass or poly one.

Products Discussed in

To Top