1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Easter eggs?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by mrevilandy, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Nov 29, 2014 at 4:37 AM
    jpmorrisvb

jpmorrisvb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    2014 Barcelona Red TRD Off-Road PreRunner
    Clazzio seat covers, KB Voodoo Powder Coated Tailgate Cap, OEM running boards, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, 35% Tinted windows, EGR window vents, color matched door handles and tail gate lift, WeatherTech FloorLiners, OEM bed mat, sound dampening on rear wall and rear doors, on anytime foglight mod
    So ... purchasing a vehicle is most likely the 2nd largest purchase one makes, aside from a home.

How can person not familiarze themselves with this purchase? It just strikes me odd.

2. Nov 29, 2014 at 4:39 AM
    RogueTRD

RogueTRD Learn to swim...

Member:
    First Name:
    Cade
    So. Oregon
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '14 Pyrite Mica DCSB 4x4 TRD OR
    Stacked spacer lift, 22x12 wheels with stretched 33's, tow mirrors, bull nuts.
    Why read the manual when you can sign on to Tacoma World and ask the same question eleventy billion people previously asked? :D

3. Nov 29, 2014 at 5:11 AM
    jpmorrisvb

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    Clazzio seat covers, KB Voodoo Powder Coated Tailgate Cap, OEM running boards, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, 35% Tinted windows, EGR window vents, color matched door handles and tail gate lift, WeatherTech FloorLiners, OEM bed mat, sound dampening on rear wall and rear doors, on anytime foglight mod
    That's some funny shit.

Now that I have you on the hook ... do y'all think D rings from an '06 will fit my '14? The Tacoma they came out of was blue and mine is red.

4. Nov 29, 2014 at 8:03 AM
    RogueTRD

RogueTRD Learn to swim...

Member:
    First Name:
    Cade
    So. Oregon
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '14 Pyrite Mica DCSB 4x4 TRD OR
    Stacked spacer lift, 22x12 wheels with stretched 33's, tow mirrors, bull nuts.
    Gonna have to get some aftermarket rings, the D's are backwards on the '06...

5. Nov 29, 2014 at 8:33 AM
    jpmorrisvb

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    Thanks Bro ... :D

6. Nov 29, 2014 at 1:11 PM
    RdRunr

RdRunr Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    still in the Matrix
    Vehicle:
    2014 Base, white, reg cab, 2.7L, 5-spd
    LCE header, Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow muffler
    After I fill the tank, I always record the miles. One time I sat down, pushed the thing to change to display the total miles odometer, but forgot to start the engine first. It worked! You can go to any of the displays and reset the trip odometers. I read the whole manual, but don't remember reading that the odo display works even with no key in the ignition. Very useful!

Products Discussed in

To Top