Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Step Bar for Tacoma

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
elau is on a distinguished road
elau's Tacoma Gallery
Step Bar for Tacoma

I am looking for a budget oval step bar and found the following in Auto Anything, the Original Aries Oval Step Bar.

http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bar...0A2490264.aspx

I have an 08 DCab Short Bed Silver Mica.

Any experiences with this product? Which one looks better for Silver Mica? Black or Stainless Steel.

I've seen cheaper "oval" alternatives in ebay, but have not seen any comments by Tacoma owners.

Thanks.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:09 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
The aries are pretty popular...there was a thread here on them a while ago here. I prefer the stainless look over the black. Especially since your truck is also silver, would look pretty nice IMO.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:20 PM   #3
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any experience with step bars but I agree that the stainless would look better. Unfortunately they are quite a bit more expensive.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:35 PM   #4
elau's Tacoma Gallery
Guys. Thanks for the feedback on the step bar finish. I found a seller listing Raptor Oval stainless steel for 265 shipped!

http://www.raptorseries.com/

Any experiences with the Raptor P/N 0704-0270?
Old 10-24-2007, 07:53 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna have to say black, but i always recomend black accesories so you may wanna ignore me
Old 10-24-2007, 10:47 AM   #6
elau's Tacoma Gallery
ndcouch.... your feedback is appreciated.... so I am not "ignoring" you.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:12 PM   #8
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elau View Post
ndcouch.... your feedback is appreciated.... so I am not "ignoring" you.
The only reason i said that is because you're new here. I like the look of all black accesories on a truck, wheels, bull bars, step tubes etc. Everyone else on this site pretty much knows how i will respond to a question like yours so its nothing new. Personlly i dont like flashy stuff. Either way i think it will look good!

Products Discussed in this Thread