Originally Posted by 2003greenbean
i have the same prob my gf doesnt care for it to much
My ex hated this part of my life
Why trucks are better than women:
- When you get tired of your truck you can trade it for a better one and still keep most of your possessions.
- Trucks follow orders and operate for extended periods of time with minimal affection and attention.
- Trucks don't mind if you drive another truck for a while.
- Trucks don't mind if you have another truck just for "running around town."
- If you're driving your truck too hard and something breaks, you can just get a new truck.
- Trucks have a built-in radio with volume control.
- Once you turn off a truck, it stays quiet until you turn it on again.
- You can invite your friends over to drive your new truck.
- You can use your new truck to pick up women.
- Trucks never ask you what you're thinking.
- Trucks never get jealous if you drive another truck.
- Trucks give a much better return on your investment.
- You can go anywhere with your truck, and yet feel free.
- A truck will bring you where YOU want to go.
- Trucks don't mind if you test drive them before you buy.
- You can beat the shit out of your truck and not go to jail.
- If you put your foot down it won't bitch about it for three days before agreeing to do it.
- You only need to put gas and oil in a truck to make it work.
- You can lend your truck to a friend and not only will you be willing to drive it again but it often comes back washed and with a case of beer in the back.
- You can put your load in a truck and it won't follow you around for the next week.
- A truck doesn't care how many other trucks you've been in.
- To get a truck hot just turn the ignition.
- You don't need to wear a glove to drive some one else's truck.
- If you put gas in a truck, just smooth running. Try putting gas in a woman's intake valve and see how she reacts.
- You can ride your truck in public without getting arrested.
- When your truck is under repair you can use a loaner.
- You can look under the hood without getting slapped.
- If you have an accident in one, it's less expensive in a truck.
- You can ride one for hours before getting tired.
- If the seat's too big, you can swap it for a smaller one.
- Trucks have big bumpers.
- You can always find the door.
- You can ride a truck all night.
- When you put a truck to work it doesn't complain.
- Once you've payed for a truck it's yours to sell.