1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

best rear lift options for 2014 already lifted truck

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Whitsell, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Dec 28, 2014 at 2:18 PM
    Whitsell

Whitsell [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clint
    Deport, Tx from Cody WY
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD off road
    6 inch Zone lift , Bilstein 5100's , 4:88 gears, iron cross Nerf bars and still adding to the addiction
    Hey fellas I have a 2014 double cab with a 6" DB kit on it with bilstein 5100's in the front and I'm raising them to the 2" mark and wanting to raise the rear another 2" s I already have a 4" block in the rear . I ordered a set of OME Dakar packs that claim to raise 2.75 but now that they arrived all of the bracket liners are broken and I'm hearing all of these horror stories about loud squeaking that won't go away! I'm debating on sending them back and either getting a 2" add a leaf from SD Trucks or getting the 3" Allpro pack ! I'm lookin for any thoughts and input from everyone who knows anything or has personal experience with this.Please help cause I'm very indecisive here! Oh and by the way I don't crawl ,only get into blackland mud and pull a commander every once in a while.thanks in advance

2. Dec 28, 2014 at 2:27 PM
    redtacoma88

redtacoma88 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John Austin
    TN
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Off Road
    See Build Page...
    man the best option for you would be to hit up Alcan Leaf Springs. Give them a call and tell them how much lift you want over stock and they will make you up custom springs for your need.

3. Dec 28, 2014 at 3:24 PM
    Whitsell

Whitsell [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clint
    Deport, Tx from Cody WY
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD off road
    6 inch Zone lift , Bilstein 5100's , 4:88 gears, iron cross Nerf bars and still adding to the addiction
    Thanks , I was doing some research a minute ago and now I'm thinking maybe a 6" lift rear pack would be the answer to my issue and I could lose the block! I'll call A can tomorrow and see what they can do for me ! Thanks for the help

Products Discussed in

To Top