1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Shocks for 07 Tacoma

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TacTrd2007, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Jan 4, 2015 at 6:10 PM
    TacTrd2007

TacTrd2007 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma TRD OR
    Hello all. I have a 2007 Tacoma that is in need of shocks on all four corners. It's a pre-runner, access cab, with the TRD off-road package. I believe I currently have the Bilstein stock shocks on all four corners. I bought the truck new in 07 and have not done any mods to it; no lifts either. I have BFG's All Terrain tires on all four corners. Does anyone know which series of Bilstein shocks came standard with the TRD off-road Tacomas? Should I replace them with the stock shocks or are there other more appropriate shocks? Thank in advance.

2. Jan 4, 2015 at 7:52 PM
    RKCRUZA

RKCRUZA Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Placerville, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Pro in the Garage!
    Bilstein makes a HD shock that is equal to or better than the stock TRD stuff and much better priced. Bought some from Shock Warehouse online for my Tundra. Give them a call and they can fill you in on which ones work. You can also check out a lot about them on Tundra Solutions site (they usually have discount codes also). Bought some of the HD ones to replace the stock on my TRD OR Tundra and they work great.

Products Discussed in

To Top