1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Will Pathfinder rims fit Tacoma

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by GreatCanadian, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Jan 9, 2015 at 12:05 PM
    GreatCanadian

GreatCanadian [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Newfoundland
    Vehicle:
    SR5 4X4 V6
    Hi guys,
    I recently posted this on another thread, so I think this repost may be against the law, but I am going to edit my other posts.

Hi folks. One of the posts above states that "hopefully this will cut down on the number of will it fit questions". Well, sorry, here's a "will it fit" question. Been looking around but can't determine. I know the bold pattern is fine so I'll add the other specs and see what you folks have to say.

My truck is a 2014 4 door Tacoma SR5. My tires are 245-75-16. I am looking at a used set of 16 inch rims off a 2002 Pathfinder. According to the web, the Center bore for my truck is 106.1, and the pathfinder is 110. Is that a concern?

His rims are 7X16 ET10 or ET0 (is that the offset?). Will that work? All that I'm sure of is that the bolt pattern is correct. Thanks for any help you folks can offer.

More online research shows the following:
    Tacoma rims...........8X16 ET2, center bore 106.1
    Pathfinder rims....... 7X16 ET10, center bore 110

Ravic has kindly responded with some helpful information, but I'm still looking for more. Again, thanks in advance

GC

Products Discussed in

To Top