Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

step tubes

Old 05-02-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
olehipi is on a distinguished road
Navy: Mustang LT, naval aircrewman
olehipi's Tacoma Gallery
step tubes

Toyota doesn't make the running boards to fit the std cab so I got the step tubes. A bit much I think. I plan on putting some Mich. LTXs on in the future. If I can ever decide on wheels. Maybe they'll grow on me.

Old 05-02-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
maybe paint them the same color as the truck
Old 05-02-2009, 09:10 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
yeahhh, matching paint would look nice!

They look good tho
Old 05-02-2009, 10:27 AM   #4
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not really a fan of that look but only because it looks too low. I think if you painted/LineX'd them they would look better but being higher off the ground would definitely make it more palatable.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:32 AM   #5
CometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the rough
CometKat's Tacoma Gallery
Do these tube steps from Toyota help in getting in and out of the truck?
Old 05-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #6
olehipi is on a distinguished road
Navy: Mustang LT, naval aircrewman
olehipi's Tacoma Gallery
no, but do help reaching into the bed.