Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

good deal?

Old 10-27-2007, 07:59 PM   #1
bmd is a glorious beacon of lightbmd is a glorious beacon of lightbmd is a glorious beacon of lightbmd is a glorious beacon of lightbmd is a glorious beacon of lightbmd is a glorious beacon of light
Name: d
bmd's Tacoma Gallery
good deal?

i went to the toyota site and built a tacoma with what was on the site and sent out emails for quotes for an 08 access cab w/ off road package,TRD cat-back exhaust system (37), Sport pedals by Obx Racing Sports (32), Door sill protector (DI10), Seat covers (DI11), Bed mat (CJ), Cleat tie down (DI04), Mini tie down loop (RT), Hood protector (HP), Cargo net(GN). $26,657.00 is the best quote i got so far.thats without talkin to anyone.just one email.is that a decent price?
Old 10-27-2007, 09:07 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good to me...what location are u? and i wouldnt get the toyota hood protector...too many bad reports of it rubbing.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:17 PM   #3
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
even without the cargo net its a good price
Old 10-27-2007, 09:56 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd View Post
i went to the toyota site and built a tacoma with what was on the site and sent out emails for quotes for an 08 access cab w/ off road package,TRD cat-back exhaust system (37), Sport pedals by Obx Racing Sports (32), Door sill protector (DI10), Seat covers (DI11), Bed mat (CJ), Cleat tie down (DI04), Mini tie down loop (RT), Hood protector (HP), Cargo net(GN). $26,657.00 is the best quote i got so far.thats without talkin to anyone.just one email.is that a decent price?
the sticker on mine was around 26,300 for an 07 white access cab w/ TRD off-road package, bedliner, bed mat, 4 tie down cleats, carpet floor mats and whatnot but no other accessories, so i'd say ur getting a decent quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:59 AM   #5
bmd is a glorious beacon of lightbmd is a glorious beacon of lightbmd is a glorious beacon of lightbmd is a glorious beacon of lightbmd is a glorious beacon of lightbmd is a glorious beacon of light
Name: d
bmd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
sounds good to me...what location are u? and i wouldnt get the toyota hood protector...too many bad reports of it rubbing.
that quote is from fox toyota in east providence,RI. thx for everyones info.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:13 AM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i paid 24.5k for my 07 trd sport w/ all weather mats, tow package, and i think thats it. so ur offroad w/ all that and from the expensive "up north", sounds really good. enjoy the truck!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 08:16 AM   #7
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
wow that is great. here on long island the most any dealer takes off the sticker is 1500. thats what i am paying.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:18 AM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator

and BTW, those little add ons, ie pedals, bedmat, door sill protectors, cargo nets, mini loops, hood protectors, can all be purchased for less than it would cost from the factory and are usually better quality, especially the sill and hood protectors. the only things i would get on the truck from the factory that u mentioned, would be the exhaust and seat covers...and u can still get those trd products aftermarket. i guess it all depends on if u wanna spend money later and finance less or get it all done at once and finance it all together.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:35 AM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
That really doesn't sound like a bad price. i paid 26.5k for my truck and you can see what i have in my signature. I didnt get any add-ons from teh factory so you're deal sounds pretty good. Although i agree with Jhodge about the bug guard/protector. The toyota version has had alot of complaints about rubbing the paint off the hood, get an aftermarket version.