Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My first dent

Old 05-04-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Pics!! My first dent

If you want the long story i posted it in another thread on sunday, but I crinkled my tailgate. The dent itself is subtle but when you get up close you can see the metal is cracked and creased a little. I have two questions:

1. Say My tailgate ended up getting bent, would this void the factory warranty (And TSB) ?

2. If so, what is the best way to try and fix it?
Old 05-04-2009, 09:02 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-04-2009, 09:03 AM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
dammit i knew that was coming. I have to go get my phone out of my truck anyway so I will see what I can do
Old 05-04-2009, 09:06 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
lmao, u know better !
Old 05-04-2009, 09:22 AM   #5
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha ok I just borrowed my neighbors very very nice camera, I'll go take a pic and get back to you all
Old 05-04-2009, 10:23 AM   #6
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

Enhanced

Old 05-04-2009, 10:24 AM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! DAmmm dude!
Old 05-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #8
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
It did knock off my crooked emblem in the back
Old 05-04-2009, 10:29 AM   #9
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, that sucks my tailgate is pretty fucked up too. Toyota def FAILED big time on the gates.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #10
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I mean I am pretty lucky I narrowly escaped effin up the tail light and bumper
Old 05-04-2009, 10:51 AM   #12
Katzo production
leo08pirate has a spectacular aura aboutleo08pirate has a spectacular aura about

Name: Leo
leo08pirate's Tacoma Gallery
jack one from another tacoma its pretty easy to take them off jajajajaaj

i had a dent but on the bumper and my friends and i got it out easy
but taking it off was a bitch like 14 screws over all
"metal or Chrome" part
Old 05-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #13
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo08pirate View Post
jack one from another tacoma its pretty easy to take them off jajajajaaj

i had a dent but on the bumper and my friends and i got it out easy
but taking it off was a bitch like 14 screws over all
"metal or Chrome" part

Ya there are a lot of screws on these things. I might try it but I don't want to fuck it up worse than it is already.